Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the (indoor) George Forman grill ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the (indoor) George Forman grill ?

DS (20 yrs old, almost 21 really) really doesn't care for my cooking and lives on take out food (which is most of his salary) and about 3 boxes of noodles and 2 pkgs of cheese a week. I know he'd like the GF grill but I have no idea which to get - I guess the smallest one?

Any ideas ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Does anyone have the (indoor) George Forman grill ?

Best thing I ever did was buy one!! I got the small one on sale at Kohls last yr with coupon for 9.99. Hubby bought me the jumbo one for b-day.. Don't know why?? Small one is perfect for our family of four. Boneless chix breast.. 6 mins cook.. 2 min clean up. Hamburgers.. 5 mins cooks for 3 burgers.. 2 min clean up. Your son will love it!!!

Comment

I Have The Big One, Will Hold 6 Or 8 Hb Patties, Can't Remember, Don't Use It That Often. I Personally Would Rather Get The Larger One, That Way If Friends Are Over He Can Cook All The Meat At Once, Or Put Meat And Veggie On At Same Time.

Comment

I have 3. Use all 3, love all 3.
        A small one, large one and a Fusion Grill.
        Love them.

The Fusion one is a big round one, and you can cook your potatoes, meat and veggies all at the same time and the flavors of each "fuse" into each other. Love it.
        Not sure if they even make these anymore.

He will definitely love it. It's fast, easy and tasty. (and also healthier cooking).

Comment

I have had 3 of them, for some reason everyone thought they would be a good gift for me. I tossed every one of them out. No matter what they say, the darn things just do not come clean. It may cook chicken and such fast, but it sure does taste like it was cooked fast. Now I do have to say, it is good for making grilled cheese and grilled peanut butter and jelly, but not worth the itchen space.

Comment

i have the small one,i like it for burgers,porkchops and chicken,also some sandwiches,i think he would like it unless he just hates to cook.

Comment

I had a small one and DD bought me the larger one, so I gave smaller one to my Sister.
              I love mine for fast stuff.
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have the large on and I definitely would suggest getting him a big one. That way he can also cook for one or for company. I love it. It really is handy during the winter. And hey every guy has a hidden grillmaster inside himself. I bet he would really use it.

dragun

Comment

i really thought the small would be fine but he nixed it, saying he wanted a bigger one (more costlyh, too) - and whe i asked him what he was cooking in it, he said he was too busy to discuss it. (same thing he said about his underpants, which are more hole than garment)

i'm not sure i'm going to get it at all, frankly.
                  I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I have a GF grill but also have one of these, and I like it much better:

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-GR-4-Griddler/dp/B0001XASWQ

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

I never understood the concept of this grill... What's wrong with using a gas BBQ grill? No clean up is necessary. I BBQ year round, with no smell in the house... And I don't mean to sound rude.... But maybe I'm missing something about this grill...

Comment

The thing for me about the GF is that my gas grill is really a pain in the butt to winter grill on. My back patio where the grill is, is actually around the house and down below. So, for grilling in the winter the GF is more convenient.

dragun

Comment

Notice!! I just got an email from Khol's department store and today only the xxl Forman grill is on sale for $34.00. Normally it is $69.00. So good deal. I am heading that way to get me one. Had a smaller one but it fell off the counter and shattered.

Comment

I have the small and large counter top GF Grills. I like and use them frequently. The only thing, mine are older and the tops & bottoms are not removeable .... so, if you don't clean right away you've got a royal mess on your hands

Comment

Working...
                            X