Tuesday......tales...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday......tales...................

Good Morning all!!! Feeling better today, got a good night's sleep. Not a whole lot going on. Beautiful weather again, supposed to get some badly needed rain tonight.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday......tales...................

Good Morning!! Thoughts for today - one more day closer to Friday!!!

Busy week for me - DH is out of town all week. So tonights dinner is breakfast!! biscuits, bacon & grits.

Comment

Good Morning everybody, nice and cool this morning, we must have had some rain last night, the deck is all wet.
      I have my rug hooking class this morning and lunch out after that. I am actually working on a glasses case, not a rug, almost done, pillow will be next. I am sort of working my way up to work on a rug. I really enjoy it.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better nommie.
        Weather is nice and sunny here, still a bit cool. I may take a walk this afternoon with a friend, other than that it's just the usual around here.
        Have a good day everyone
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Good morning, I don't know about you Nommie, but I don't have a tail, tuesday or not!!!
          Nice crisp cool morning 59 skies are clear. Life is beautiful, so are all of ya'll. lol

SSDD here, like usual!
          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
            Good morning, I don't know about you Nommie, but I don't have a tail, tuesday or not!!!
            Nice crisp cool morning 59 skies are clear. Life is beautiful, so are all of ya'll. lol

SSDD here, like usual!
            I have a tail and horns!!!! I am a little devil!
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
              I have a tail and horns!!!! I am a little devil!
              YOU KNOW... THAT'S WHAT I'VE HEARD!!! FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE!!! LOL
              "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

All right--WHO'S BEEEN TALKING!!!
                Nommie

Comment

ugh....the big boss is in the office and he's on a rampage....I'd be fired if he knew I was on line right now
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Working...
                  X