Do you ever have .. clumsy days ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever have .. clumsy days ????

I made a shower of M & M 's the other day .... amongst various other spillings (at least i didn't fall down & hurt anyone).

Anyone ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Do you ever have .. clumsy days ????

I Never Have Unclumsy Days!! My Daddy Doesn't Call Me "grace" For Nuttin! Lol
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sure do, some days are worse then others! LOL

Comment

Ha!
        When I get up running late, and start my day by stumping my toe???????
        Oh yea - it just gets worse from there........bump into the wall on my way to the shower, nearly bust my butt IN the shower slipping on soap, get soap in my eyes..........step on the dog on my way to coffee pot, spill the blessed sugar - which is a MESS..............you get the picture.............

Yep! I sure do!!!!!!!!
        And they last ALL - DAY - LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my day starts out like that - it tends to last all day!!!!!!

But nevertheless - I am still thankful for another day!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A couple of days ago I could NOT get one sheet of paper from files - you know, numerous copies, try to grab just one, end up getting several - ALL DAY!! EVERY TIME!! ARGH!
          I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

You're kidding, right? I was BORN clumsy! The brain tumor caused me to lose my balance sometimes, & people I had known ALL MY LIFE didn't notice any difference! Ain't that the pits?

Comment

I tend to fall down stairs on my days......so now that we have an infant I am terrifed I am going to fall so I am extra careful when holding her going down the stairs.

Comment

With my crippled and disabled hands, I'm always dropping things.. A way of life for me now.. My poor feet and toes are so bruised from dropping stuff on them..

Comment

Last night I could not get to sleep at all. At 4:00 A.M. I decided to get up and try some hot chocolate. When I went to get the milk out of the fridge, a bottle of Ranch dressing fell out and shattered on the floor. I had ranch all over me and splattered all over the kitchen. I spent the next hour or so cleaning. I decided to stay up then. I hope I can sleep tonight.
                  Hey...I never did get my #@%!* hot chocolate!

Comment

I never have clumsy days - never, ever!!!

However I do have un-clumsy days - basically what I'm saying is I have a clumsy LIFE

Comment

Um, yeah. I call those days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

In fact, I was just asking a coworker today if they ever have this problem: I am wearing a nightgown with slit pockets. I walk past a doorway, and am immediately "shot back like a slingshot" because somehow the doorknob has managed to catch my pocket as I am walking by. Now, I ask you........WHAT ARE THE ODDS??? I couldn't do that on purpose if I spent ALL DAY LONG trying to!! This also happens with drawer pulls, and the flat things on the door frames that the doorknob nub goes into. I'm sure there is a technical name for that, but I am at a loss for it right now.

What's worse, is my co-worker looked at me like I had 3 heads. Come on, I can't possible be the only person this kind of stuff happens to, right?? Please tell me I'm not!!!!!

Oh, and PS - to help my case here - No, I am really not so large that I take up an entire doorway. How in the Heck my pocket gets caught on the doorknob, drawer pull and doorframe thingy, I HAVE NO CLUE!! Just please tell me I am not a special kind of clumsy!!
                      Last edited by LaurenB; 10-07-2008, 09:53 PM.
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This is a hilarious thread!
                        If I start dropping stuff early in the day it won't stop until I go to bed...weird?
                        I have also actually torn pockets on my shorts from the tile on my kitchen island, so Lauren your post was too funny!!
                        I think Nu's Daddy summed it up for a lot of us ..GRACE...LOL!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I'm only clumsy on days ending in the letter "Y".

My best one was when I was trying to get into a friend's car on an icy day. My feet slipped out from under me and I ended up underneath the car. Fortunately they were parked.

My favorite is when out for dinner and I was eating chicken wings. I'd just neatly finished emptying a bone when it flew out of my hands and landed in my shirt pocket

Comment

Do I ever have unclumsy days.....never! As for getting caught on a doorknob--most often a belt loop on the front storm door.
                            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

The older I get, the clumsier I become!
                              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                              X