Am I nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I nuts?

I'm sitting here in shorts and a sweatshirt cause it's probably 50 in my house... and all the windows are open!

I LOVE having the house all opened up! Babe's out of town, thank goodness. Last week he turned on the heat and asked where the electric blanket was hidden??

It'll warm up later... I hope... but right now I'm lovin' the open windows and I'm freezing!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: Am I nuts?

50 degrees..... oh my! I'd probably be dressed as you are. It's gonna be in the low 90's today ... urrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg

Comment

I am glad it's been getting a little cooler, too. Our days are still pretty warm, but where I work the ac is pretty cool, so I wore a light sweater today!
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

I'm with you, Luvs. I love this cooler weather! Love having the windows open! Of course I have indoor dogs so it's necessary to air out regularly... Yesterday I was out and about in a sleeveless blouse and you should have seen the looks I was getting. I wasn't the least bit chilled.

Comment

I love the cooler mornings, it will warm up later, up to mid 80's, I am sure.
          But I think I would wear at least jeans....LOL

Comment

Luvs, I usually dress in shorts and a short sleeved shirt all year long. In Central Florida we only have a few cold mornings and nights. I turned the heat on once last year and thats because my dog was shaking like crazy!
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

52 here this morning. early morning i went walking the track with a friend. i wore shorts and a tshirt, with a jacket.

no you not weird
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

No, Because That Would Mean I'm Nuts Also. I Do The Same Thing. Irritates Dh To No End!! Lol

Comment

I especially love sleeping in a cold room. With my flannel sheets and electric blanket, of course! I sleep so much better!
                  A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

Working...
                  X