Read all about it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read all about it...

Oh, God, this almost made me spew coffee all over the keyboard.

COEUR d'ALENE -- A neighbors' squabble over doggie do do allegedly led to one woman being slapped by another woman hard enough that her teeth fell out.

Re: Read all about it...

false teeth?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
      false teeth?
      I SHOULD HOPE SO!!! LOL

NEW CLIENT FOR YOU ANG???
      "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I hope not. geesh
        Glad she's not in my neighborhood. There are enough houses I have to avoid when walking Conway.
        We've sure run into some angry, aggressive dog haters over the years out walking. And, yes, I pick up after him. One woman threatened to have me arrested for trespassing because he urinated on one of the plants she had planted on the curb. (We were out in the street)
        One man threatened to pour antifreeze all over the head of the trails we use to walk Tubb's Hill.
        Conway is about the most non-threatening ball of fur you'll ever meet.
        Unbelievable...

Comment

gotta agree with the pissing dog thing. my neighbor to the left of me, had the ground of the mail box all done up with flowers. and this guy who lives behind us with these air dale dogs? pee on them. Russell spends a lot of time maintaing them, to have a dog piss on it is disturbing. there are other places wide open he can walk these dogs.

and don't fake teeth fall out easily? my step dad use to flip these things around in his mouth all the time, very annoying.
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

i remember walking past my neighbor's house..who lived around the corner from me..he stopped me and told me he was tired of the dogs pooping on his lawn..we got into a arguement ..because i never let my dogs run free..and he also told me he was putting up hidden camera's to catch the dog who's crapping on his lawn..

my former neighbor across the street from me used to let her dogs run lose and my house was usually the dumping ground..i'm sure it's because of my dogs..well she was nice enough to get her shovel and clean up after her dogs...

this does problem does drive people crazy..

Comment

just that people spend so much time and money on their lawns and it stinks to have dogs crapping in it. not just in the lawn care, but the mortgage as well.
              i think it irritates people more who don't have dogs and yet other dogs mess it up.

MY issue is living on the corner lot, and kids to ride their bikes through my yard to get to their house, we tell them not too, but they do anyways. freaks out my dogs, and bugs me. lol no one cares hahaha

Comment

just that people spend so much time and money on their lawns and it stinks to have dogs crapping in it. not just in the lawn care, but the mortgage as well.
                i think it irritates people more who don't have dogs and yet other dogs mess it up.

MY issue is living on the corner lot, and kids to ride their bikes through my yard to get to their house, we tell them not too, but they do anyways. freaks out my dogs, and bugs me. lol no one cares hahaha
                LOL, you lost me here, what does a dog pooping in someones yard, have to do with the mortgage ??

Comment

A lady I worked with had a one guy walk his dog everyday by her place. The dog always took a crap there and he never cleaned it up. One day she had enough. She took a shovel, scooped up the little present and followed the guy home and dumped it on his property. It never happened again.

Comment

Several years ago when we first got our dog, I was out walking her alone one evening and she stopped to pee in a yard. I hear someone knocking on a window and I look up. Here is a little old lady in the window giving me the finger. All my puppy was doing was peeing and she could see I was carrying my plastic bag. I was so upset and flustered that we went home and I the next time we didn't go that way.

Comment

Peeing is a little more difficult, cause boy dogs love tht post or tree or plant... an open space isn't gonna make them happy. My SIL solved the problem of her doggies peeing on all her plants by getting her hands on a real fire hydrant, painted an obviously "NOT IN USE" color so people would know it wasn't real for her backyard. Her doggies loved it!
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        LOL, you lost me here, what does a dog pooping in someones yard, have to do with the mortgage ??
                        because !!! follow me here.

because people spend so much time, money and effort on their lawns, and it's not just the lawns they are paying for the house (mortgage) as well. crap is not cheap and we work hard for the things we have. and it really grates my nerves to see some mutt dog pissin' in my yard, that I am paying for. that i take pride in. it's all our property, the lawn the driveway, the corner lot, the house all of it. even the tire swing some thug put spray paint on my tire swing in the front of the house. yea it ticks me off.

there are other places to walk a dog rather than in my yard.

Comment

I have an answer to the peeing thing. I discovered this quite by accident. We used to have an electric fence behind our house and I was walking my dog near it. I never dreamed that he would pee and hit the fence "prfectly" so that the electricity traveled up and gave him a wake-up call. I could never drag him to that area again.
                          So, have your neighbors put a fine-mesh metal screen among the flowers and plug it in. *evil grin*

Comment

because !!! follow me here.

because people spend so much time, money and effort on their lawns, and it's not just the lawns they are paying for the house (mortgage) as well. crap is not cheap and we work hard for the things we have. and it really grates my nerves to see some mutt dog pissin' in my yard, that I am paying for. that i take pride in. it's all our property, the lawn the driveway, the corner lot, the house all of it. even the tire swing some thug put spray paint on my tire swing in the front of the house. yea it ticks me off.

there are other places to walk a dog rather than in my yard.
                            I am trying so very hard to follow you here, and you know, I love you Stella,...... but , your mortgage payment is the same every month no matter if a dog / pet puts a mess in your yard or not, if a kid spray paints your tire swing or not. Now if you house is for sale, yes, I can see were that is a problem. but until that point it really has nothing to do with your mortgage payment, sorry.

maybe we need to seperate house value from mortgage payments ??

Comment

i get what you are saying.

but i pay an assload of money for this little corner lot of 1/2 acre.
                              everything from here to there and from the front to the back is what we are paying for. this is all my property, mine and the bank i am paying

i spend time working on it, cleaning it, land scaping it, decorating it, furnishing it.
                              this little lot is mine.

I do not appreciate little thug disrespcetful kids running through it, spray painting my tire swing, and having dogs pissing in my yard, take your mutt, your pedigree, your baby dog whatever elsewhere to dump other than my yard.

the mortgage for the house includes the yard. from here to there and from there to the back as well.

this is no different than anyone else's yard. everyone works yard for their homes, who wants dogs crapping in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X