Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Baker Loaf Bowl

http://www.cookschoice.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=6102

I'VE GOT THEIR BETTER BAKING BOWLS, 2 - 3"ERS AND 1 -5"ER. OF COURSE ONLY USED THEM ONCE. BUT GREAT IDEA. LOL
    http://www.cookschoice.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=0001&keywords=all

THE LOAF BOWL MAY BE FUN FOR DIPS, MEATLOAF WITH MASHED POTATOS IN THE MIDDLE OR WHATEVER.

I MAY JUST HAVE TO ORDER ME ONE.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Better Baker Loaf Bowl

that looks very neat, i might have to have one also.
    SHEL

Comment

I Got The Bowls At Atwoods, A Farm And Ranch Store For $7 Adn $9. I've Seen The Other Places For $20. I Figure The Sale Of The Loaf Bowl For $10 With A Cookbook May Be A Good Deal.

Comment

Great concept, great prices... Do I need one? or could I use a glass bowl? Hmmmm.....
        I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

You'd Have To Put A Glass Bowl, Inside A Glass Bowl To Make The Hollowed Out Area. Everykitchen Needs A Gadget They Don't Use Very Often, I Have Ton's Of Them!!! Lol

Comment

I meant a baking pan with something inverted in it... Could be worth a try!

Comment

But... You Also Need That Bottom Of The Whole Loaf, So Don't Get Something Too Tall So You Just Have One Big Cake Donut! Lol

Comment

i like cake donuts.... lmao

Comment

Working...
                X