Can you help me find something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me find something

Have you ever gotten an email that has you turn up the speakers and you are suppose to be looking for something in the email, and then suddenly there is somethign that jumps out and scares you? Where do you find those?

Re: Can you help me find something

give me a few, i was at two other web sites that had some posted. hang on...
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Tear... PM me with your email address, I just received 2 different ones in the last few days..And I'll send them to you. One is a WMV, so it doesn't have a website..

Comment

Oh, man, I HATE those!! I jump out of my skin EVERY TIME! Even if I KNOW it's coming!!! Perhaps that is why my friends keep sending them to me!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Here's one I received a few days ago...

http://www.moviedownloadmatrix.com/a_beautiful_video_of_driving_through_the_countrysi de.html

http://www.screamshock.com/scary-games/scary-maze-game.html
          Last edited by Boadecia; 10-09-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

If you give me your email address, I'll send you a really cool one. It'll scare the crap outta ya!
            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Boadecia - the maze one was creepy

Comment

I almost got my teeth busted out of my head while DH and I were watching one of these. He was sitting and I was leaning behind him. Good thing I got Skeeeered and jumped back too!

Comment

I just did the driving thru the country one - which I have seen over & over - and it STILL scared the BEE-WILLIE's out of me!!!!!!!!!

GEEZ!

Comment

Well, now I don't know if I want to give you guys me addy so you can scare the crap out of me! but I will anyway..gotta be brave.....

Comment

Ok, Janabanana..you got me good. What was so funny is I am sitting here at work and I knew watching it that something was going ot happen. But right when it was about to happen a customer came through the door. So I momentarily was distracted and when I looked back it was right then that the scary part hit! My legs flew up in the air, my rolling chair went across the room, and I screamed! The customer was quite amused.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQ09kvKsT8

Comment

Originally posted by Tearose84 View Post
                          Ok, Janabanana..you got me good. What was so funny is I am sitting here at work and I knew watching it that something was going ot happen. But right when it was about to happen a customer came through the door. So I momentarily was distracted and when I looked back it was right then that the scary part hit! My legs flew up in the air, my rolling chair went across the room, and I screamed! The customer was quite amused.
                          It got me good too!... At first I was wondering, why is someone filming that girl... HA!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyBill View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQ09kvKsT8
                            LOL Bill ! That's what I sent Tea and Crabby..

Comment

Working...
                            X