going on a trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going on a trip

My DW and I are going to Austin TX this week end for our 13th Anniversary.....man, time flies! well I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything cool to do there besides the 6th street bars
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: going on a trip

Have a fun yet safe trip!!! And, congratulations!! I know nothing of the area, except it's beautiful country!!

Comment

Georgetown has lots of neat places, and is on your way to Austin. Just right outside.. I think Austin has lots of neat little shops to explore downtown. Lukenbach is not far either, and it's pretty cool!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on 13 years!! Happy Anniversary!!
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

i have no idea, but congrats on the anniversary, ours was last weekend.
        we had reservations for a weekend in galveston. we got a refund and ended up staying home....
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

You mean there is something besides 6th street in Austin ?? LOL j/k
          Barton Creek, LBJ library / museum, capitol building, town lake, onion creek just to name a few things. Have fun. Happy Anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            You mean there is something besides 6th street in Austin ?? LOL j/k
            Barton Creek, LBJ library / museum, capitol building, town lake, onion creek just to name a few things. Have fun. Happy Anniversary.
            Happy Anniversary to you both!
            Don't forget Zilker Gardens...it's a beautiful Park.
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
            X