All day yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day yesterday...

I thought it was Friday!! Rick was right there with me. We were both thinking it was Friday until about 7 PM. I lose track of time with all the organizing and getting the new house settled.

Most of the stuff, like my seasonal decorations, I'm having to unpack and clean and put in new boxes. They all got smoke damaged from the storage unit fire. What a job. Right now I'm going through my Christmas decorations and repacking them all. Rick is out back building a shed to store stuff in.

We WILL get done some day.

We're going out tonight for only the second time since we moved. I'm so excited! We're going to see one of our favorite local bands, and have a few drinks. We deserve a break!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: All day yesterday...

Wow, Beatlebette, I admire you and I don't envy you! That's a huge job you've got on your hands!!
    I hope y'all are enjoying your well deserved night out. Here I am thinking my little car will never be the same after my move, because I've barely unloaded each time I've gone back to get more stuff (just in the last couple of days) - tonight after work I picked up my wicker coffee table and some other doodads that were outside, and I still had things in my car from my last trip!
    We have to be proud of ourselves for working at our own pace when we can, and doing things in an organized way (or OUR way lol)
    Good luck to you!
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Re: All day yesterday...

I agree, it's better to go at it slowly and get things done the way we want them. I'm still working on getting the decorations stored neatly.

We had a great time out last night. The band was great and I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 large margaritas.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
      X