This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about VP without expressing opinions on people

Is it too late for a Presidential candidate to change if they have a minor charge against them and how much time do they have to change the ballot before election?

Re: Question about VP without expressing opinions on people

a presedential candidate can change his or her vp nomination anytime,but its a very bad move.politics are kinda forbidden here, but i still love sarah, lol

Comment

I don't see why he can't change his mind....after all it's his running mate

Comment

is that gonna be the October surprise?

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
          a presedential candidate can change his or her vp nomination anytime,but its a very bad move.politics are kinda forbidden here, but i still love sarah, lol
          Well... if yours aren't forbidden... can't STAND Sarah and can't believe women are standing around her cheering rather than booing!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

In this tread we can't talk politics just do what you feel. Stephanie really does not want the problems. I know everyone is at the point of stress over this, please not talk poltics in this site. Keep your thoughts to yourself, it will soon be over and just keep it at that.

Comment

Working...
            X