W the movie comes out this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W the movie comes out this week

Has anybody heard if it is factual or overexaggerated and are you going to see it?

Re: W the movie comes out this week

what is the movie about ?

Comment

Our President's life by Oliver Stone. I hope they put quality into it because we don't need to be knocking any official leader right now.

Comment

Of course it will be exaggerated and over the top.....it's a movie and it's Oliver Stone - the Hollywood crowd continuing to do everything they can to destroy our faith in our government. It's no coincidence it's coming out just days before the election. The government has done enough damage by itself without people like him (and many others) making it worse.

Comment

I saw previews of it and it's another movie made to make our president look stupid. Doesn't look funny to me at all.

Comment

Looks HYSTERICAL to me.... but I'm thinking about waiting for DVD.
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

saw the previews last night. Jame Brolin is in it. I'm sorry, I'm a Texan ... even though I am on the fence with many political decisions that have been made by George Jrs presidency, I have no plans on even renting the movie.

Comment

It's made by Oliver Stone.... that says it all to me. IMO he's about as factual as Michael Moore (which by the way, we saw the previews for 'W' while waiting for 'An American Carol' to play).

Comment

I think this movie is so disrespectful. I don't care how anyone feels about Bush, as an American this movie should make us feel ashamed and embarrassed that we treat any of our presidents like this. I hope it flops.

Comment

"I hope it flops" is too kind.

Comment

Presidential impersonations and political parody has been keeping Saturday Night Live on the air for a LOOOOOONG time.
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                      X