Serius Radio for the Home??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serius Radio for the Home??

I am wanting to get DH a Serius Radio for the home, not the car, for Christmas. Does anyone have this and could you make suggestions on what to get? Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Serius Radio for the Home??

We have XM Radio which we use in Rick's truck and in the house via the computer. I don't know about just getting satellite radio for the home.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

We have XM radio in our whole house system and we absolutely love it! We listen to it just about every day.

Comment

XM definitely rocks. We love listening to the comedy channel.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

When we bought our truck, it was a repo. The XM was still turned on, we weren't impressed, and didn't change it (XM radio) to our name. DH bought a portible Sirius radio for his motorcycle, we love it. He just upgraded it and I have his old one in my vehicle. I even listen online while at work.
          We have dishnetwork and it has Sirius radio on it as well. So at home, if you wanted to change your satilite/cable to dish Network, you won't have to pay an extra charge for radio and tv! lol

I like to turn sirius on loud in several rooms while cleaning house. I sing, dance and clean. Glad no one is home! lol

Comment

I have Sirius and it pretty cool when you driving all day, but Sirius and XM are the same now and in time will only offer one service. now if you have XM you can buy a add-on subscription to add Sirius to your too and viceversa. Sirius has all the sports but baseball and hockey... I think? and XM has some "all band channels" like Metallica and and some such, but with both you can listen to then online, and I know with Sirius you buy the radios and they are warranted through them if anything was to ever go wrong with the radio. http://www.sirius.com/
            "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Before now, you couldn't play sirius on your XM radio. I heard this weekend that you can now hear Sirius on your XM radios. Since my Sirius is a portable one and I have wires all over the truck. I'm going to see is I can just change over the portible one to the one in the truck. Won't have to keep tucking in all those wires!!

Comment

Working...
              X