X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie-Dye cake anyone?

Here's for us old hippies!!! lol from slashfood.com
    Attached Files
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Tie-Dye cake anyone?

Wow, that almost hurts my eyes looking at it. LOL

Comment

WOW is right, Sabine! I'd hate to see my lips, tongue and teeth after eating this cake!!!! However, it almost looks to pretty to eat it's so colorful!!!!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

That cake is faaarrrr oouuuttt, man!! lol
        I will find a reason to make this cake!
        I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Tie-Dye is back in! At least where I live it is. My DD's love tie-dye and would love that cake!

Comment

OK Where's the recipe, Nu? I can't find it!

Comment

I was trying to figure out how they did it in the picture and then saw little bubbles which gave me an idea. Maybe you can do this with monkey bread and dye several sections different colors and then arrange your little round rolls in a bundt pan.

The more I think about it though baked colored bread won't turn out nearly as pretty as a cake.
              Last edited by DinDin; 10-12-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

GROOVY MAN !!!! That's Hip ! Peace, Love, Dove !! And Harhie Krishna !

Comment

I would use a white cake mix. put a cup or even 1/2 cup of batter in individual bowls, color them the way you want them colored, then alternately pour them in your bundt pan. Would it be too weird to make the yellow lemon, red cherry or strawberry, blue blueberry, purple grape...etc??? too many flavors huh?
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

GROOVY!
                    I thought it was Groovy!
                    Yes, the Grandkids will be wanting to dig into this one. That was a pretty picture Sis...
                    ((((You were only a baby during the hippy days))))))
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      I would use a white cake mix. put a cup or even 1/2 cup of batter in individual bowls, color them the way you want them colored, then alternately pour them in your bundt pan. Would it be too weird to make the yellow lemon, red cherry or strawberry, blue blueberry, purple grape...etc??? too many flavors huh?
                      Yeah, Nu, you could call that one Tutti-fruity lol !!

Comment

Working...
                      X