Monday Moanings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Moanings!

Good (i Think) Monday Morning. Nommie Must Have Slept In, So I'll Step Up And Take Her Place. Hope Your Ok Nommie!!! Mwah!!
    Overcast Suppose To Rain, Other Than That Ssdd, Story Of My Non-life!!

What's Up In Your World??

Re: Monday Moanings!

Good Morning CK friends, rainy morning here in SA, which is wonderful, we need the rain. Colombus day today, lots of sales going on, I just may head out and take a look what's out there. But first I have to make a run to the grocery store and gas up my car. I noticed my Valero station had regular gas for $ 2.91 yesterday, whoo hoo.....other then all that, SSDD Hope everybody has a good day. Wake up Nommie, another Monday, another week!

Comment

GAS SAME PRICE HERE, JUST 6 WKS AGO IT WAS $3.99, GO FIGURE!

Comment

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen!
        Was just going to ask if anyone has seen Nommie?
        Didn't see her here all weekend!
        Hope all is well with everyone!
        Happy Columbus Day! Hope you find some good sales Sabine!
        It's MY turn to feast with a friend for lunch...Mexican food too! LOL!
        The weather here has been rather nice...no rain, but humidity is still out there...
        Have a great day y'all!!!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good Morning All.....

I'm munching on a Cuban Sandwich and its yummy. My DH came in from out of town. It has been 3 weeks since I've seen him. Its good (most of the time) to have him back home. He leaves again for another 2 weeks to Rochester, NY and I'm going with him this time!

Just busy washing and packing stuff for the trip.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Good Morning all!
            Just got back from my mini-anniver-cation. Took the kids and went to Hershey. Stayed in the Hershey Lodge (what a WONDERFUL place to stay!!!) Walking in DD asked (quite shyly really), if she can get a chocolate bar...the bellman brought her 9!!! NINE candy bars!!! That was just the start:

We had the "kiss goodnight package" where they brought milk and cookies to the room at night and offered a free movie (usually $11 to $12). I dont know HOW they did it but Disneys WALL-E, American girls KIT KITTREDGE, and others STILL IN THEATHERS were available!!! DD had a blast, DS was in his glory, DH and I had drinks with our dinner meals (something we dont usually do becasue we then drive the kids home),
            Had a WONDERFUL meal at the upscale resturant FOREBAY, had beers and appys at the sports bar BEARS DEN, had the BEST chocolate muffins and coffee/tea at the COCOA BENERY...all within the hotel.

DD wound up coming home with 17 candy bars (she ate some there ).
            Althou we were NOT impressed with the park over the summer...the hotel has MORE than made up for it...

OH...and the best part is I FINALLY GOT MY DINING ROOM SET!!! We bought a locally made Amish set (craftemanship you just dont find in NY!!!), got to pick out the pedestal design, wood color, table edge style, how many leaves, chair style, etc... AND the breakfront style, color, hardware, etc...including shipping, AND SET UP, all for under $5000!!! HERE...that set, of that QUALITY and WORKMANSHIP, would be $20,000 EASY!!!!

ok, so we spent a few clams...but we are married 10yrs and this is my FIRST dining room set!!! REAL furniture like they USED to make...ya know?

Comment

Sewcute - Happy belated Anniv! You had my kind of vacation.....Eat, Eat and Eat!!!!
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

THANK YOU! and yes we ate our fill...LOL

Comment

Wow! Sounds Wonderful!
                  I want to go to Hershey..........
                  Glad to hear that you all had a good time. I bet the dining room set is lovely! The Amish do well with their crafts!
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Congratulations on the anniversary and the new dining room set. I did the came thing didn't get my first nice set till after ten years, (have had it 30 now) and it still looks good.
                    I organize chores into catagories.
                    Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Take A Pic Sew, I Wanna See It. It Will Be One To Last Your Lifetime And Hand Down To One Of Your Children!!!

Comment

Will do! I cant wait to get it
                        Will have to wait as he builds it thou....

Comment

Will He Ship It, Deliver It, Or Will You Go Back And Pick It Up? Did He Give A Date It Will Be Ready? He's Amish, So He Won't Call, Will He Send A Letter?

Nosey Aren't I? Lol

Comment

He sends it to the "host" company (Pleasant Village), who wrote out the special order, and is in chagre of the money and such.

They will contact me with delivery date, when its ready, set up and all.

Comment

That is awesome!
                              Sounds like a great place to visit!

And wonderful furniture that you'll always have!
                              Very cool!

Congratulations!

Oh yes - and Good Monday Morning! So to speak!

Comment

Working...
                              X