Tuesday thoughts.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday thoughts.....................

Good morning all! Had a long weekend, enjoyed the time off. My oldest DD came down from Indianapolis and took me for a pedicure Sat. Enjoyed the day with her and grandchildren. Youngest DD has sick kids and could not come over due to my shot immune system. My mom fell agair and is in hospital. this is the 3rd time she has fallen since Labor Day!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday thoughts.....................

Good Morning everybody, overcast again, but no rain. I will be running errands this morning and head out to the Base library. Nothing new, like Nu, I need a life. LOL

Comment

Overcast here too... rain's coming, I think. Today is the first day back at the Literacy Center... the various 5 kids I was tutoring last school year haven't returned yet... 'cept the most difficult one, of course. We start back up today! I'm psyched!!

Babe arrives home tomorrow from traveling w/ his son, who just finished his 4-year stint in the Marines. He's moved to Phoenix to go to motorcycle mechanic school. Babe was so cute on the phoone... he's actually homesick and can't wait to get home!

Great day all!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

MMMOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! That was soooooo MEAN!!!!

Luvs glad he's home safe and sound,

Started raining here last night about 6:30, stopped in the wee hrs of the morning, alot of water standing around in the places that just flooded, and it looks like alot more rain coming.

SSDD here, Nommie, glad you had a good time and are well, we were afraid you were sick yesterday, I forgot about it being a holiday because I had to work it!! lol
        "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Holy Mother of Gust! Terribly windy here all of a sudden, now the rain is just a peltin' down! Think I'm going to hunker down on the couch in my cozies and watch TV,snooze, TV,snooze etc all day. We had a very busy long holiday wknd and I'm just plain tuckered out,,,getting too old for all this entertaining/partying, altho I was the party pooper and went home at 7:30!!! Sun. nite. Cooked my 24lb goobler yesterday and, I think I'm still full from all that yummy food LOL
          Have a good day everyone
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

24LB TURKEY!!! THAT'S A BIG 'UN!!! SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD ALSO. HAVE A NICE SIZE BREAST (TURKEY) IN THE FREEZER, MAY JUST HAVE TO MAKE THIS WEEKEND!!

Comment

Hubby does the turkey shopping for all these holidays. Last Christmas the bird he bought was 33 1/2 lbs. Had to phone the Butterball Hot Line on how to cook that one! We had to borrow a big enough pan from our local restaurant LOL!
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

wonderful morning here.
                my back is sore, it's raining out side since about 6 am.

need to put up dishes today, and move things from the fridge to the freezer.
                bunco tonight, it's all potluck tonight. I'm bringing this chicken bacon brown sugar cayenne pepper thingy...
                julie is coming back to visit and go with me as a sub.
                will be a fast long day.

I need my nails filled, but not today. too icky out.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Morning all,
                  DS had a meltdown at school AGAIN today. He likes it once he goes in...has 3 little friends and plays with everything...he just doesnt like when I leave I guess.

DD is back at school, she was off Wednesday (eye allergy we thought was pink eye), Friday (we went to Hershey), and Monday (holiday). Seems like ALOT longer.

Girl Scout CRAP is starting up again, cant STAND whats going on!!!!! Was just told maybe my yahoo of a coleader is jelous that she doesnt have the ideas (or stamina) to keep these girls interested, thats why she starts stuff.
                  There is another leader who has been threatening to sue me for slander, LOL!!! She actually had the director believing it too...THIS coming from the woman who took the bank account for all 20 girls and only 4 of those girls stayed with her...hmmmmmmmm

Seems as thou this so called "council" is working on "clicks" and "who ya knows". I didnt sign up for this...just to help teach the girls. Sue me all you want...I will reamin CLEAN!

Comment

OOPS! What is it with me & the double posting today...yikes!!!
                    Sorry everybody....
                    Last edited by TexAnn; 10-14-2008, 11:30 AM.
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good Morning All!
                      Glad to see that Nommie has made it back from her good times with the family!
                      I have a tamale making day today....Pork & Chicken...
                      I must be getting the rain that was pushed out from your parts Nu. It's supposed to rain here for two days.
                      I have had the droops for the past few days. I think GERITOL may be the answer...lol!
                      Y'all have a Beautiful Day today...come rain or come shine!!!!
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                        Good Morning All!
                        Glad to see that Nommie has made it back from her good times with the family!
                        I have a tamale making day today....Pork & Chicken...
                        I must be getting the rain that was pushed out from your parts Nu. It's supposed to rain here for two days.
                        I have had the droops for the past few days. I think GERITOL may be the answer...lol!
                        Y'all have a Beautiful Day today...come rain or come shine!!!! :wink:

Hey TexAnn, I think some of sis's cabana boys would help---Jerry Tall!!!
                        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

hey, hey hey hey... hey

does she get counted as two posts? or one? she double dipped the chip. >
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

For Those Of You Who Asked For, And Think I Forgot. I Have Your Purple 9"ers All Sacked Up In Mailers, Just Never Made It To The Post Office While They Were Open. Will Try Friday After Work!!! Enjoy!!

Comment

Just another day..........but glad to be alive vs. the alternative..........

Comment

Working...
                              X