Casey Anthony/Caylee's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony/Caylee's Mom

Is in jail without bail. The Grand Jury found enough evidence to indict her. Buh bye !

Re: Casey Anthony/Caylee's Mom

what a sad situation, I hope they find that poor baby and put her to rest properly

Comment

Totally sad.... The chances are so slim of finding that precious child.

Comment

She knows where her daughter is, but she just isn't saying. I'm GLAD the grand jury found enough evidence. Now the talk is whether it will be the death penalty. I'm all for it in this case.

Comment

Have you noticed that she finally cried?
          If that had been a situation with my Daughter I would have been a total MANIAC about it. I would have had to be restrained.
          I am so sorry about this beautiful little girl, but I think we all knew deep down iside that the little angel was gone from this life.
          Maybe, and hopefully Justice will prevail.
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

TexAnn - If I were in that situation I would be screaming my guts out to find my child. There is not way I would be that calm and never cry.

What a sad situation. I do hope evil Casey burns in hell. I also feel she is definately a mental case.
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

There are so many other options Casey had instead of hurting her child.

I am so angry over this whole case. Let me also say I think Casey's mother Cindy is a nut job too.
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I really like to hear what evidence the grandjury has ? We know they have not found the body. This is very interesting.

Comment

In a neighboring county in Ohio, a man was found guilty of murdering his girlfriend even though no body was ever found. It is highly unusual. The child was so cute, you can bet more will be coming out on this case.

Comment

I had only heard once briefly that the police had found a backpack and thought it was the little girls? Maybe this is the type of stuff that the grand jury heard about.

dragun

Comment

I'm ashamed to say that I'm completely ignorant about this case. I only heard about it at first here at CK... can someone tell me the particulars about the case?
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

You can probably get all the update you want on NancyGrace.com. It is far too complex to explain. It's a terrible story Luvs, and very sad .
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

if ya Google Casey Anthony there is over 8,320,000 things that will come up,

Casey Anthony the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie

Comment

Such an awful thing.
                            Yes - everyone's talking about how she hasn't shed one tear - until she was indicted!!
                            She certainly had other options.
                            Reminds me of Susan Smith and how fake she was when she had drowned her 2 little boys.
                            She could've just given them to the Daddy.

With this case - she could've had 100 other options other than killing that sweet child.
                            I seriously doubt she is still alive.

Who in the WORLD but an INSANE person would not report a child missing for a whole month?????? And who could ever not be completely nuts not knowing where their child was? And she was out partying, joining hot body contests, not a care in the world.

She knows where that child is - but I doubt she will ever tell - UNLESS - she gets really scared at the last minute and makes a plea deal to get death penalty off the table. Even then, doubtful.

So, so sad.

Sad to say - but there is probably no evidence left of that child. They do live in Florida.

Comment

And what about Casey's mother, grandmother of the missing child. She is protecting Casey, she is covering up something, in my opinion. Or she is living in total denial.

Comment

Working...
                              X