Wednesday...Hump Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday...Hump Day!

Good morning all! Sorry I am late...Had to go to the hospital and see about my mom. Waiting to hear fromy DB who is going to talk to the Dr.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday...Hump Day!

Good Morning CK peeps. another overcast rainy morning and more to come, or so the weather people tell us.
    I am sorry to hear about your mom , nommie, how is she doing this morning?

Comment

Hope your mom is okay, nommie!

Cooler temps coming here according to the weather dudes... I'll TAKE it!! Babe's not coming home from his travels till tomorrow night... so I don't have to hustle to tidy up... I can take my time... haha.
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        Good Morning CK peeps. another overcast rainy morning and more to come, or so the weather people tell us.
        I am sorry to hear about your mom , nommie, how is she doing this morning?
        Thanks for asking Sabine. The hospital called at 6 this morning and said she was dioriented and confused. I went up there but I think she had just woke up and it took her awhile to orient herself. I really want her to go home. Sehe is in the iCCU because that was the only bed avaiable. She is not moving around and she has no stimulation, thus IMHO she is deteriorating.
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I remember you posted that she had a fall. Any broken bones ? Is there somebody at home to help her ?

Comment

Good Wednesday Morning.
            Hope your Mother is doing better Nommie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              I remember you posted that she had a fall. Any broken bones ? Is there somebody at home to help her ?
              No broken bones...Only my father with an artificial leg, diabetes, and feeble--he is 84-she is 82 and they have been married 62 years...but he swears he takes care of her.
              Nommie

Comment

no broken bones is always good!! I hope mark and I are married for 60+ years
                that is amazing. so sweet !

i have no idea what is for dinner. went to the freezer three times came back empty handed all three times....

i just sent DD out to get the price is right Wii game i'm ready. !!
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

GREAT, my face is peeling. open the bar. lol
                  my face got burned now it's peeling. foundation makes it look worse ... great.
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Good Morning to you all!
                    Nommie, I hope that your Mom gets well soon. Sorry to hear that she is in the hospital.
                    Bless her and your Dad for all of their years together. It is so sweet of him to still want to take care of her.
                    Stella, I bet you look gorgeous no matter what!
                    We are supposed to have rain today and tomorrow. All I have seen is a few clouds alternating with a wee bit of sunshine...
                    Y'all have a great day!!!
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                      GREAT, my face is peeling. open the bar. lol
                      my face got burned now it's peeling. foundation makes it look worse ... great.
                      I will get the bar open and give you some liquid medication....Where is NU!!!!~!!!!!!
                      Nommie

Comment

Thanks Nommie for finally missing me! Seems no one else did! lol Had to do double duty today, other nurse didn't show up...again! Pissed me off, and her doc found out just what I feel about how his nurse does her job, or should I say doesn't do her job! The rest of the nurses applauded me!! lol
                        "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                        X