X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not me, but sure could be!

Sorry this was way to funny not to share

The Washcloth

Ladies this has to be read, laughed at and passed on. There is not a woman alive today who won't crack up over this!

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 AM. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?' I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, and cooking.

After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mommy, where's my washcloth?' I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.

Never going back to that doctor. Ever.

Re: Not me, but sure could be!

OMG! I love it!! lol

dragun

Comment

I have read this one before and I have to laugh everytime, too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        I have read this one before and I have to laugh everytime, too funny.
        Yes me too. Can you only imagine this happening to you! OMG! LOL!!!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Ok, 2 real life stories! I know because I helped the patient do it! lol

My patient who it completely crazy (in a good way), She came in for a physical about Christmas time, she had a peel and stick wreath and holley on her sweat shirt. she put the wreath just under and between her breasts and had me put the 2 holley/berry branches on each thigh near her.... well you know! Doc just about died laughing.

BUT! Two yrs later, she came in around halloween, brought in some of the fake spider web with the little fake spiders, I helped drap them in a "personal" area. Doc almost died laughing again.

The next Valentines day, she came in in a little pink ballerina outfit, tights, too-too (or how ever the heck you spell it), pink shoes, and wings, with a fairy wand, and passed out candy! And, she's not a small woman! Not as big as me, but not small either! She's a hoot!! We never know what to expect out of her!
          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

C&P is a beautiful thing!! I have not seen this one, but all my friends will now - Thanks!
            I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
            X