X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday thoughts 2................

Nu, I started a new one for you.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

Thanks Nommie. I Can Get On Here No Problem, It Was Just The "original" Thursday Thoughts. Tried It Twice, Virus Warning Both Times!

Dil Went To Ob Doc Yesterday, She's Due 11/8/09, Lillie Mae, She's Dialated To A 2 Already, Said She's Been Having Some Back Pains On And Off All Week. She Has Placenta Previa, Which Is Where The Placenta Is Too Close To The Cervical Os (opening) And If It Stays Too Low She Can Bleed To Death When Goes Into Labor. Her First Baby Was Same Way, But It Had Moved Enough She/baby Were Fine, So She's Getting A Sonogram Tomorrow To Make Sure Placenta Has Moved Sufficently, Or If She Has To Have A C-section. And Her Ob Doc Is Out Of Town All Next Week! Lol

Other Than That, Ssdd!

Comment

My oldest gd is named Lily, I hope your DIL is ok for delivery--she will be in my prayers!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I had that condition when I was pregnant with my son, very scary, but it all turned out ok, no c-section was needed.
        Surely her OB has a doc covering for him. Otherwise you better read up on delivering a baby via C-section, Nurse Nu.

Comment

I Sharpened My Knife, Got A Bottle Of Alcohol To Sterilize, And A Hamer For Pain Control. That About Covers It Doesn't It? Oh, Yeah, Guess I Need To Go Pull Some Horse Hairs To Sew Her Up Huh?

Comment

Can't you just use your upholstery stapler?
            Nommie

Comment

You guys are grossing me out. Hope everything turns out ok, Nu.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                I Sharpened My Knife, Got A Bottle Of Alcohol To Sterilize, And A Hamer For Pain Control. That About Covers It Doesn't It? Oh, Yeah, Guess I Need To Go Pull Some Horse Hairs To Sew Her Up Huh?
                I think you got it covered. I am with Nommie, just use the stapeler.......

Comment

to each his own, but this gives me the creeps. Someone is making voodoo dolls to give as gifts at her dh office party. Her dh has discretely taken pictures of his coworkers and she is putting the faces on the dolls.

She got mad at me because she asked my opinion and I said make sure she never gets a pic of me. It was supposed to be funny. Oh well she'll get over it, if not, oh well.

Comment

vodoo doll as a gift, hmmmm, some people have a strange sense of humor, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Thanks Nommie. I Can Get On Here No Problem, It Was Just The "original" Thursday Thoughts. Tried It Twice, Virus Warning Both Times!

Dil Went To Ob Doc Yesterday, She's Due 11/8/09, Lillie Mae, She's Dialated To A 2 Already, Said She's Been Having Some Back Pains On And Off All Week. She Has Placenta Previa, Which Is Where The Placenta Is Too Close To The Cervical Os (opening) And If It Stays Too Low She Can Bleed To Death When Goes Into Labor. Her First Baby Was Same Way, But It Had Moved Enough She/baby Were Fine, So She's Getting A Sonogram Tomorrow To Make Sure Placenta Has Moved Sufficently, Or If She Has To Have A C-section. And Her Ob Doc Is Out Of Town All Next Week! Lol

Other Than That, Ssdd!
                      ARE YOU SURE ON THE DUE DATE? IT SAYS SHE IS DUE NEXT NOVEMBER? THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOND TIME TO BE PREGO.
                      SHEL

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
                        ARE YOU SURE ON THE DUE DATE? IT SAYS SHE IS DUE NEXT NOVEMBER? THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOND TIME TO BE PREGO.

LOL, that would be a world record, wouldn't it. I read that post twice and didn't notice it. Hey Nu, check that due date

Comment

OK, SHE'S AN ELEPHANT, 2 YR PREGNANCY, STILL HAS A YEAR LEFT! LOL

OK SHE'S DUE 11/8/08!!

AND I HAVE ALL SORTS OF FREEBIE STAPLES!! THANKS FOR THE IDEA! I'LL SEND ONE THRU THE AUTOCLAVE!!!

OH YEAH, NEED SHOE LACES FOR THE CORD RIGHT? AND NEW NEWSPAPERS TO WRAP THE BABY IN? SOMEONE TO BOIL WATER..... WHAT'S THE WATER FOR AGAIN??

Comment

Boiled Water ?? To sterilize your knife ?? I don't know, you are the Nurse. Shoe lace for the cord or how about a clothespin ? That would do the job, heck whatever you have handy , that will do

Comment

I Don't Know Nuttin About Birthin' No Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In The Movies, They Always Boil Water! I've Never Seen Boiling Water In The Delivery Rooms Though! I'll Have To Ask The Doc!

Comment

Working...
                              X