Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday thoughts 2................

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thursday thoughts 2................

    Nu, I started a new one for you.
    Nommie

    Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

  • #2
    Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

    Thanks Nommie. I Can Get On Here No Problem, It Was Just The "original" Thursday Thoughts. Tried It Twice, Virus Warning Both Times!

    Dil Went To Ob Doc Yesterday, She's Due 11/8/09, Lillie Mae, She's Dialated To A 2 Already, Said She's Been Having Some Back Pains On And Off All Week. She Has Placenta Previa, Which Is Where The Placenta Is Too Close To The Cervical Os (opening) And If It Stays Too Low She Can Bleed To Death When Goes Into Labor. Her First Baby Was Same Way, But It Had Moved Enough She/baby Were Fine, So She's Getting A Sonogram Tomorrow To Make Sure Placenta Has Moved Sufficently, Or If She Has To Have A C-section. And Her Ob Doc Is Out Of Town All Next Week! Lol


    Other Than That, Ssdd!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

      My oldest gd is named Lily, I hope your DIL is ok for delivery--she will be in my prayers!
      Nommie

      Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

        I had that condition when I was pregnant with my son, very scary, but it all turned out ok, no c-section was needed.
        Surely her OB has a doc covering for him. Otherwise you better read up on delivering a baby via C-section, Nurse Nu.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

          I Sharpened My Knife, Got A Bottle Of Alcohol To Sterilize, And A Hamer For Pain Control. That About Covers It Doesn't It? Oh, Yeah, Guess I Need To Go Pull Some Horse Hairs To Sew Her Up Huh?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

            Can't you just use your upholstery stapler?
            Nommie

            Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

              You guys are grossing me out. Hope everything turns out ok, Nu.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                I Sharpened My Knife, Got A Bottle Of Alcohol To Sterilize, And A Hamer For Pain Control. That About Covers It Doesn't It? Oh, Yeah, Guess I Need To Go Pull Some Horse Hairs To Sew Her Up Huh?
                I think you got it covered. I am with Nommie, just use the stapeler.......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                  to each his own, but this gives me the creeps. Someone is making voodoo dolls to give as gifts at her dh office party. Her dh has discretely taken pictures of his coworkers and she is putting the faces on the dolls.

                  She got mad at me because she asked my opinion and I said make sure she never gets a pic of me. It was supposed to be funny. Oh well she'll get over it, if not, oh well.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                    vodoo doll as a gift, hmmmm, some people have a strange sense of humor, I guess.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                      Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Thanks Nommie. I Can Get On Here No Problem, It Was Just The "original" Thursday Thoughts. Tried It Twice, Virus Warning Both Times!

                      Dil Went To Ob Doc Yesterday, She's Due 11/8/09, Lillie Mae, She's Dialated To A 2 Already, Said She's Been Having Some Back Pains On And Off All Week. She Has Placenta Previa, Which Is Where The Placenta Is Too Close To The Cervical Os (opening) And If It Stays Too Low She Can Bleed To Death When Goes Into Labor. Her First Baby Was Same Way, But It Had Moved Enough She/baby Were Fine, So She's Getting A Sonogram Tomorrow To Make Sure Placenta Has Moved Sufficently, Or If She Has To Have A C-section. And Her Ob Doc Is Out Of Town All Next Week! Lol


                      Other Than That, Ssdd!
                      ARE YOU SURE ON THE DUE DATE? IT SAYS SHE IS DUE NEXT NOVEMBER? THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOND TIME TO BE PREGO.
                      SHEL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                        Originally posted by SHEL View Post
                        ARE YOU SURE ON THE DUE DATE? IT SAYS SHE IS DUE NEXT NOVEMBER? THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOND TIME TO BE PREGO.

                        LOL, that would be a world record, wouldn't it. I read that post twice and didn't notice it. Hey Nu, check that due date

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                          OK, SHE'S AN ELEPHANT, 2 YR PREGNANCY, STILL HAS A YEAR LEFT! LOL

                          OK SHE'S DUE 11/8/08!!

                          AND I HAVE ALL SORTS OF FREEBIE STAPLES!! THANKS FOR THE IDEA! I'LL SEND ONE THRU THE AUTOCLAVE!!!

                          OH YEAH, NEED SHOE LACES FOR THE CORD RIGHT? AND NEW NEWSPAPERS TO WRAP THE BABY IN? SOMEONE TO BOIL WATER..... WHAT'S THE WATER FOR AGAIN??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                            Boiled Water ?? To sterilize your knife ?? I don't know, you are the Nurse. Shoe lace for the cord or how about a clothespin ? That would do the job, heck whatever you have handy , that will do

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Thursday thoughts 2................

                              I Don't Know Nuttin About Birthin' No Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              In The Movies, They Always Boil Water! I've Never Seen Boiling Water In The Delivery Rooms Though! I'll Have To Ask The Doc!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X