Yeah, if only ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, if only ....

I heard Scott tell someone on the phone this morning that "My staff has been with me for 20 years AND SHE DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES!"

A backhanded compliment, but I'll take it.

LOL

Re: Yeah, if only ....

now angie, you and i both work for an attorney, there is a receptionist here, but i do the legal stuff; and i have been with him starting my 20th year shortly, and he just turned 60, today, told him i had been with him since he was 41, isn't that scary? i think so.....

Comment

A few days ago, he saw me wearing my "cheater" glasses for the first time, he said, "My God, I'm getting fat and bald and you're going blind ... we've been together too long..."

lol

Comment

well at least he didnt say you were going fat and bald, that would be grounds for a butt-whipping! mine never says anything descriptively against me,he is 5 years older and i can come back with it before he has time to nod his head, so after all these years, my 20 years looks no better or worse than his! is there anyone else that works in the office with you?

Comment

I have a gal that comes in from 1 to 5 to sort mail, make copies and file.
          Scott can't stand her, but she makes my life a lot easier.
          He gets pissed because he'll ask her to do something she doesn't know how to do.
          We hired her as a file clerk, darn it, if she could do *my* job, we'd be paying her a lot more..

Comment

Working...
          X