Grey's Anatomy fans anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy fans anyone?

I still like this show, so glad george passed and now is dr.; i really really like this show; wish it was a 2 hour show each week!

Re: Grey's Anatomy fans anyone?

I don't think he wants to notice--and I am sick of Meredith's whining and picking apart her relationshiip with McDreeeamy.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

yes i did feel sorry for her, but she still is new kid on block, so to speak, felt sorry for gosh i forget his name, at the bar, told izzy he was cranky? anyway, that actor's character is very hard to not like, but then I do.

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
        I don't think he wants to notice--and I am sick of Meredith's whining and picking apart her relationshiip with McDreeeamy.
        ME TOO!!!

I love George and he keeps on doing awesome things that make him seem the best doctor of them all!! I like Lexie too... loved last week when they were talking about her photographic memory. Boy would I love to have one of those!!

The whole potential lesbian story is stupid too...
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I haven't seen last night's episode - I've got it taped though.

Comment

Originally posted by dottalk View Post
            yes i did feel sorry for her, but she still is new kid on block, so to speak, felt sorry for gosh i forget his name, at the bar, told izzy he was cranky? anyway, that actor's character is very hard to not like, but then I do.
            Alex... I like him, too. I think he's always had a thing for Izzy, even when she was in love with Denny. Then he fell for the girl with no identity, and she went nuts. He can't catch a break.
            Last edited by beatlebette; 10-17-2008, 05:35 PM.
            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

usually I see a great deal of medical accuracy on grey's but last night's depiction of a dermatology clinic was total fiction. While years ago derm residency programs were encouraged to have females join, now derm programs are some of the most competitive and difficult programs to get into

Comment

Their ratings are really low. I hope they pick up!!! I hope that they don't cancel the show which would be HORRIBLE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X