Wake up wake up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up wake up!!!

Ok, so I was up and at em at 4 am, I now have 2nd load in and soon will be going grocery shopping.

Wakey wakey you all and come chat. This is my reward for doing housework. if i keep things going in the laundry dept and cooking then I can be on the puter all day if I keep working. I will be here all day.....I have a whole list.

dragun

Re: Wake up wake up!!!

oh, and I forgot it is now 7"15am and the oldest is up and getting ready to take his psat test this morning. Busy busy day.

dragun

Comment

ok, all you who viewed and didn't share your days plans.....Get back in here!!! Big smiles for gettin something accomplished today.

dragun

Comment

Good Morning dragun. I am about to ship my laundry over to your house.

(huge yawn) I have to run into town this morning, hope to make a batch of carrot cake jam this afternoon, (and do some of that laundry too) and tidy the house and make something for supper.....('nother huge yawn)....or maybe go back to bed for a nap first....
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I Am Here, But That Only Means That I Am At Work. Gotta Love The Busy Harvest Season. I'll Be Here Til Noon And Off To Take Lunch To The Guys, Do Laundry And Pick Up Some Leaves That Have Falled Off Our Trees. Dh Did Say We Could Go Out To Dinner Tonight For Sweetest Day.
          SHEL

Comment

Glorious fall morning here! I've been out and back and somewhat poorer. One errand was to go by the vet's to pick up Frontline for the dogs. Unfortunately, they're in different weight categories, so that meant 2 packs for almost $100. Ow.

Comment

Well we went out for breakfast, then the grocery, then stopped at a few yard sales and found nothing. So now we are reading the newspaper, then DH needs to work on our riding lawn mower for me, then we are going out for a late lunch.

Comment

Who was that doing all the yelling so early this morning???? Dragun, if you wake me up again, I'll turn my dragon loose on you!!! I have them chained in the dungeon, just waiting!!! I've shown you the pics! lol

Comment

Ooohhh,,,I'm slow and sleepy today I'm still in my jammies and I just got up, having my toast and juice here now. I think I'm going to have a 'nothing' day today. Gotta go out later with hubby to pick up our hardwood flooring tho'
                  Have a great day everyone
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

i JUST NOW GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! I USUSALLY GET UP ON SATURDAY'S AND CLEAN HOUSE, NOT TODAY! LOL i DID CLEAN THE TOILETS WHEN I WAS IN THE BATHROOMS. MUDDERBEAR AND ANG GOT ME HUNGRY FOR SALMON, DH HATES IT, SO I MADE ME SALMON PATTIES FOR BREAKFAST! LOL NOW GOT TO GET THE SMELL OUT OF THE HOUSE! IT'S 63** OUTSIDE, I'VE GOT ALL THE WINDOWS OPEN. IF I'D JUST SWEEP AND MOP IT'D HELP, BUT THAT WOULD REQUIRE GETTING UP OFF MY ARSE! AND I NEED TO GO BUY A WEDDING SHOWER GIFT FOR TOMORROW. ANY EXCUSE WILL DO, NOT TO CLEAN!

Comment

Working...
                    X