The Duchess-movie review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duchess-movie review

This is an awesome movie. It stars Kiera Knightly in a period movie set in the 1700's. It is based on a true story. I don't want to say to much about it so I won't give the whole thing away but it was really good. I went with my Bunco group and they loved it also.

Re: The Duchess-movie review

I liked the preview on this one also. Kiera Knightly is such a pretty woman, makes me want to slap her! lol
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks for telling us it is good Sushi!
      Hey Sis, ya wanna go see it together...
      Been a long time since we've had a get together...lol!
      Seriously, I like movies like this, with a bit of history mixed in there!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I heard this was a good movie through a friend. Although, I feel like Keira Knightley has already done this movie before. Either way, looks good and I'm glad to see that others agree with my friend. Just might have to check this one out...

Comment

LOVE period films... especially Engligh ones. Babe, on the other hand, would rather have a root canal than watch them!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Luvs2eat, You'll have to go with girlfriends to this one. There's no way my hubby would have gone. He still hasn't forgiven me for taking him to "Atonement".

Comment

Working...
            X