Swiffer Sweeper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiffer Sweeper...

Does anyone here have one? Do you like it? Does it work well?

We ordered one of those Monster Steamers from the infomercial on TV, and we are disappointed with it. It works well on glass and for steaming out wrinkles from material, but we don't like the way it works on the floors, which is the main reason we wanted it. We're thinking of getting a Swiffer Sweeper and sending the Monster back.

I would like some opinions on the Swiffer before I go buy one. Thanks!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Swiffer Sweeper...

I have one and it is handy, but I prefer the regular mop & bucket method.
    The swiffer is good for fast cleanups, and surface cleaning, but for deep cleaming, no I don't care for it. Sorry,,,
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Do you mean the Swiffer Wet Jet? The Sweeper is the dry cloth, like a dust mop. I have both and love the Sweeper. The Wet Jet, like Beetlebette said, is only good for quick clean ups. I don't like the Wet Jet solution either. So I use a spray bottle of vinegar water instead.

Comment

The Swiffer Sweeper is what I was asking about. I need something for daily sweeping. Have a lot of tiled floor space to keep clean.

Does anyone have a Shark steam floor cleaner? How is that for mopping? I don't care for the Monster steamer.

Comment

I have 4 pets 2 dogs and 2 cats. I use the Swifter Sweeper to keep up with their fur balls. I have both hardwoods and tile floors and it works well on both..

Comment

Thanks, Jackie. I think I'll get a Swiffer Sweeper for sure. I need something for mopping, too, but don't like the Monster for that. Would like to hear how the Shark works.

Comment

Maybe the IRobot would work for you. Depending on how much you want to invest in sweeping you can even get an advanced model that you can put on a timer to sweep every day and it finds its way back home to the charger.

Comment

Originally posted by DinDin View Post
                Maybe the IRobot would work for you. Depending on how much you want to invest in sweeping you can even get an advanced model that you can put on a timer to sweep every day and it finds its way back home to the charger.
                I'm afraid that would drive our cats crazy! lol

Comment

Bette, I bought the Shark Steam Mop at Kohl's on sale for $79 and had a 30% coupon. I'm giving it to my daughter for Christmas. I'm also interested in know if anyone has this. It looks easy to use. Unfortunately I have carpet everywhere so I can't use it.

Comment

I love the Swiffer Sweeper Vac. It is a cordless, rechargeable lightweight vac that I use on my wood and tile floors. What the vac doesn't suck up sticks to the swiffer sheet. It empties easily-I think I found a seven dollar coupon online to use-and I think it sold for about 28 dollars at Wal-mart. I buy the generic Swiffer sheets at the dollar store.

I use mine almost daily.

Comment

I just got the Shark steam mop thing--only used it a couple of times. The jury is still out, but I "think" I like it for cleaning my kitchen lineoleum floor. I ordered mine from QVC for around $79.

Comment

I had a Shark mini vac and HATED it because it made SO MUCH NOISE. I took it back.

Comment

Working...
                        X