Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!

Hi All.....I was a member of this site a few years ago and haven't been on since last year. I'm back as a stay at home Mom to a beautiful 3 month old little girl and would love to resume being on copykat! It's been a long time...I sure have missed the great recipes and talking with everyone!

Re: Hi All!

Welcome back, I think I remember you, your name anyway! lol
    Come join in the fun!

Comment

Welcome back indeedy!!!! This should be a fun "outlet" for you without even having to leave your comfy home!!!
      Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

~Kathy~
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I remember you as well. Congratulations on your little girl & welcome back to CK
        Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

Hello!
          Welcome Back & Congratulations on the birth of your Baby Girl!!!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Hey, Gess! Welcome back, I remember you! Congrats on the baby! This is the perfect place for you to come when you're sleep deprived, most of us are delirious already, and we don't have the excuse of a baby keeping us up!

Comment

I'm so excited to be back! I worked full time the last two years as a social worker in a nursing home...and just got married last October...and learned a few weeks after the honeymoon we were expecting! So I decided after the birth of Elena I wanted to stay home and watch her grow...and I'm really excited to be able to come back with you ladies! I'm glad some of you remember me! It's so good to be back!

Comment

I am sorry, but I don't remember you. But welcome, and I am looking forward to your posting.

Comment

Hi Gess! I'm kinda new here, myself! Nice to meet you!!
                  I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!
                    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Welcome back! And welcome to Elena!!
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Welcome welcome! I will be a SAHM soon too! I am due in November. We'll have to be buddies. Compare notes. I have two weeks left of work. YEY! How exciting....a little girl. I am having a boy. I already have some things I could bug you with, but not to overwhelm you I'll save those for later and keep this to a nice warm welcome back.
                        www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X