X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too close for comfort for me!!

"Senior" personal ads
    Some "Senior" personal ads seen in Florida newspapers:
    (Who says seniors don't have a sense of humor?)

FOXY LADY: Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty, 80's, slim, 5'4"
    (used to be 5'6"), searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion.
    Matching white shoes and belt a plus.

LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Recent widow who has just buried fourth husband, and am looking for someone to round out a six-unit plot. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.

SERENITY NOW: I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises, the ocean, yoga and meditation. If you are the silent type, let's get together, take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.

WINNING SMILE: Active grandmother with original teeth seeking a dedicated flosser to share rare steaks, corn on the cob and caramel candy.

BEATLES OR STONES? I still like to rock, still like to cruise in my Camaro on Saturday nights and still like to play the guitar. If you were a groovy chick, or are now a groovy hen, let's get together and listen to my eight-track tapes.

MEMORIES: I can usually remember Monday through Thursday. If you can remember Friday, Saturday and Sunday, let's put our two heads together.

MINT CONDITION: Male, 1932, high mileage, good condition, some hair, many new parts including hip, knee, cornea, valves. Isn't in running condition, but walks well.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Too close for comfort for me!!

Loved it. Especially:

SERENITY NOW: I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises, the ocean, yoga and meditation. If you are the silent type, let's get together, take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.

I have a friend who uses 2 hearing aids and his wife talks non-stop. I've told him on several occasions I'm going to borrow his hearing aids and turn them off so I can have some quiet.

Comment

Too funny, I love the " matching white shoes and belt " a plus. I have a visual, I can just see the outfit. LOL

Comment

That was too funny!
        I liked that one too Sabine...
        I remember those white belts & boots....about 36-37 years ago...lol! It was cool back then.
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
          That was too funny!
          I liked that one too Sabine...
          I remember those white belts & boots....about 36-37 years ago...lol! It was cool back then.
          Yes, but unfortunately , some older men still think that's a cool look

Comment

That reminds me of ex-husband's aunt and uncle... a wealthy couple in Bar Harbour, Florida. When the aunt died... I don't think she was COLD yet before the widows came out of the WOODWORK to chase the new widower... he was a great catch!!!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
            X