Monday Moanings!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Moanings!!!!

Good morning all....I hate Mondays! I am dragging around. Did not want to get out of bed. Feeling lousy...look like he**, I now have stye on my left eye. I don't know why I feel so bad unless it is because the weather is cooler. definitely don't know what is causing the styes. I hope everyone else is doing good!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday Moanings!!!!

I'm surprised I got up at all - unfortunately my inner clock rang the bell around 6:30 this morning. Good thing as my electricity went off yesterday and I reset my clock at PM instead of AM.

I've got 2 new cats that I've been trying to bond with all weekend. Unfortunately they have not bonded with each other. One is quite vocal while the other one just gets out of his way. I was worried about them bonding with my little fur-girl and that she might get beat up. Funny part is the aggressive male is quite frightened by her as she is more vocal than him when he gets near. Good thing I have her in my bedroom until they get a little more used to each other.

Comment

I'm in Rochester, NY for the next two weeks and I asked that housekeeping clean my room early in the mornings because I'm working for my office remotely. Well I went to breakfast and asked the front desk if housekeeping could clean my room while I'm getting breakfast (this was at 8:30 AM). The front desk lady went to ask and they told her they would clean it immediately. Well its 10:40 AM and my room still is not cleaned.....grrrrrr!
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Gooooood Monday to all!

I have the worst sore throat I've ever had. Probably allergy related. And my body aches. Had a dumpster this weekend and we cleaned out the attic and the basement with lots of dust and mold. WOW! Can't believe how much stuff we threw away. My Man is at exercise class and after I pick him up I'm going back to bed. Hopefully someone will fix me some hot tea w/honey to soothe my throat.

Definetly a Monday Moaning!

Comment

Good Moaning Girls! Ssdd Here, I Hate Coming In On Monday After Taking Friday Off, Fixing All The Stuff Left Undone! Wasn't Too Much, But They Didn't Restock The Syringes Nor Alcohol Preps, Thurs When I Left I Knew They Were Low, But I'm Tired Of Being The Only One To Restock It, So I Come In, Completely Empty!! So I Fill It Up Again, I Tell Her About It, She Just Grins. Pisses Me Off To Be The Only One Who Does Things Around Here.

Thanks, I Fill Better!

Comment

Folks, I love all of you!!!! You did not call me a whiner--I see I am not the only one dragging around. I feel so bonded!!LOL
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Good Morning, I like Mondays, I guess I am the only one, don't get mad at me, ( ducking my head ). Busy week ahead, company coming later this week.
              Weather is great, cool and sunny. Early voting started for us here in Texas, so I want to get that done. Don't want to stand in a long line come election day.

Comment

Did I ever tell you all that I HATE MORNINGS!!!!! I could seriously be a vampire. Sleep during the day be up all night. Once my DS1 gets his drivers licence he can take himself to and from work at night letting me get on a decent sleep schedule. Dropping him off at 9:45pm and picking him up between 6 and 8am sucks. I get to sleep at midnight or 1am and then get that nasty phone call to pick him up. UGH!!
                Oh started my B-12 shots on Saturday. One a month for the first month then once a month. No boost in energy though because I am so low right now got to build it up.
                Well I am off to wander the interwebs and then do some housework.

Huffle
                God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Huffle, are the B12 shots supposed to help with fatigue or what?
                  Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                    Huffle, are the B12 shots supposed to help with fatigue or what?
                    Mostly my tounge is on fire all the time, kind like too much spicy food and need some milk. But yeah fatigue too and had a blood test my B-12 was at 220 normal range is 200-1100. But from what I have been reading anything below around 500 you can start to have problems.

Huffle
                    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I got a little crazy on Sunday and hot some flaming hot pink streaks in my hair. For a min I thought I was 20 something, now I just look like a crazy old lady trying to be cool.

Comment

Goodness Gracious Girlfriends! We are all in bad shape this morning! I hope you all get to feeling better!
                        Sabine, it's good to hear that you are doing well this morning and enjoying the lovely weather.
                        My water is off. Has been off since Saturday afternoon. We called the water company and they said it would be back on sometime this afternoon due to a burnt up something or another. I figure we went almost two weeks without it whats 2 days, but I am in limbo here and cant get anything done...sooooo....
                        Y'all wake up and put on a happy face and enjoy your day even if you don't want to!
                        ((((Happy Monday))))))!!!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                          I got a little crazy on Sunday and hot some flaming hot pink streaks in my hair. For a min I thought I was 20 something, now I just look like a crazy old lady trying to be cool.
                          Too much Xanax and cocktails ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                            Muzette, What's wrong with crazy old ladies trying to be cool? LOL!!!!!!
                            We need to have fun and excitement!!! The main thing is you were having a good time!
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

No, lol I usually only drink on Fridays.

Comment

Working...
                              X