Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gourmet Gifts In Time for Christmas

Hey folks,

Often it is quite difficult deciding what type of gift to give someone. Some occasions are easier than others, for example, it is generally accepted that a soon-to-be mother will receive baby clothes and other gifts for the baby at a baby shower. But what kind of gift do you get on a more neutral occasion? When shopping for a birthday or for family or friends during the Christmas season it is frustrating attempting to tailor each gift to a person’s personality while purchasing a gift that someone “wants” takes all the surprise and excitement out of gift giving.

This is where XXXXX Gift Baskets, from Wine Gift Baskets and Gourmet Gift Baskets to Christmas Gift Baskets, can be extremely useful when deciding on the perfect gift to give for any occasion.

Cheers!!
    Last edited by StephanieM; 10-21-2008, 09:10 AM.

Re: Gourmet Gifts In Time for Christmas

this is obviously an "advertising" post.

Comment

Last year I sent Hearst Ranch Steaks out as gifts to 2 really close friends. They loved them. This year Country Living has an 25% code if you buy them off internet. The code is CLHOLIDAY.

Comment

I thought the same thing that this was basically spamming.

dragun

Comment

I reported it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, why not use this thread to share what you might put in a gourmet gift basket.

Stephanie

Comment

There are tons of ideas that come up with gift baskets when you google it.
              That's what I did last year, and found it very interesting.
              No need to "advertise" anything on here.
              Wow, I was reading this post before I knew what happened........zap!
              Ha!
              Fast work!

Comment

Working...
              X