Tuesday....tales............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday....tales............

Good morning all! Well, we got Monday behind us...It sure was a long day. I feel a little better this morning. Have to meet people at Rehab center this afternoon-I guess to discuss my Mom's treatment. Have some monthly reports to work on today. I went to pain mgmt dr yesterday-did give me some vicodin for breakthrough pain. Took one last night to help with lupus pain. I think it helped me rest and feel better today.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday....tales............

Well It's Tuesday Morning After Monday Night Bunco. Bunco Was Fun. I Won The Costume Contest. Tonight I Have Plans To Go With The Girls To Dinner--if I Don't Have To Take Dinner To The Guys Digging Beets. Hope Everyone Has A Good Tuesday.
    SHEL

Comment

Good morning, so what was your costume shel ? I hope I will get to do my early voting today. We tried yesterday and the line was a mile long I have never seen a turn out like that for early voting. I hate to think what the lines will be like on the actual election day? Have to clean the guestroom, well, just dust and air out the room, SO's brother is coming in for the senior pga golf tournament this weekend. So it will be a busy week. Hope everybody has a good Tuesday.

Comment

IT IS COLD, 48 degrees, I want to put my jammies on and hide in bed for the winter.

Comment

Good Morning!
          It's nippy here today too! I am loving it!
          Just the usual same-o, same-o around here today.
          I am waiting on a litter of puppies to be born in a month or so. Hopefully I wil have a sweet one for Christmas. They are a mixed breed of Chihuahua, pekingnese & miniature dauschand (sp?), but mostly chihuahua & peckingnese... They will be relatives to my dearly beloved Bernard doggie. I am hoping to get one that favors him. He was my heart and I need a puppy so bad.
          SHEL we really want to hear more about the costumes!
          Everybody have a great day today!!!!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good morning It's SNOWING!!! here! I've been down with a tummy bug since Sunday aft,,,feeling great now tho'. I have a mountain of laundry to catch up on today and all the other household crap needs doing too,sigh,,,,,,
            have a good day everyone
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Fairly warm temps here today... COOOOOLER weather on the way, according to the weather dudes.

I'm off to the orthopedist after work today. Hope he keeps a magic wand in his closet, cause I don't want surgery on my ouchy shoulder and also don't wanna piddle around w/ physical therapy for 2 months and THEN need surgery... new deductibles, etc.!

Oktoberfest at our community center on Saturday. I'm thinkin' of making an apple raisin strudel to take.

Great day all!!
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Well my youngest son just called and wanted to know what I was doing, I had already planned to visit oldest son and my GD today, so I guess we will do that. #1 son is always off on Tuesday, but #3 son has different work days each week. It is supposed to be real nippy here all week, but I better get used to it. I went to my dog obedience class last night, now my knee is hurting. My Bella, female sheltie, was so funny last night. She intimidated a big old doberman pinscher.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  Good morning, so what was your costume shel ? I hope I will get to do my early voting today. We tried yesterday and the line was a mile long I have never seen a turn out like that for early voting. I hate to think what the lines will be like on the actual election day? Have to clean the guestroom, well, just dust and air out the room, SO's brother is coming in for the senior pga golf tournament this weekend. So it will be a busy week. Hope everybody has a good Tuesday.
                  I WAS MISS GILFORD. I HAD A TAN BODY SUIT, A THONG BATHING SUIT, A TEARRA (SP?)AND A SASH THAT SAID MISS GILFORD--JUST LIKE YOU WOULD SEE IN A BUEATY CONTEST
                  SHEL

Comment

LOL, pictures ??

Comment

Morning Girly's, Ssdd Here, Just Ate My Breakfast Burrito. Mixed Half Hot (green) Salsa And Half Red Salsa, Got A Little More Green Than I Thought, But It Was Still Good, I'm Just A Hot Momma! Lol

Comment

Nu, you are SO CHEERY.
                        I don't usually get involved in this daily thread, although I enjoy it. So here's a tale of what's been going on in my life the past month. Three weeks ago my husband had a total knee replacement. He's doing really well with recovery but is no where near healed. Every day I do therapy with him twice and massage his leg. I fetch. I assist. I am interrupted 10 times a day. I taxi him around to appointments. (I complain to my sisters that I'm sick of it. LOL.) He is so full of pride, he pretends that he can still do everything he could prior to the surgery - such as mow the lawn, rototill the garden, rake leaves, carry furniture. (Yeah, uh-huh. ) I'm not a good nurse but have done fairly well with it all. In the process, I've reinjured my wrists, one shoulder, twisted both ankles and have charley horses in both calves. And a headache. Then, right in the middle of this, my youngest moves back to Colorado and I'm dealing with those emotions while helping him do what I can to pack, load, and of course fill a "road trip goody box." And tried not to worry about him driving pulling a trailer alone (he was fine but you know how we moms worry.) Now the aftermath of that mess needs to be attended to (he had moved back home for 5 months to save money). My youngest pug isn't as well trained as she needs to be - she's only about 4 months - and I spend as much time with the two "girls" as I can, indoors and out. The older one (not yet a year) picked up some bad habits during the past few weeks when I haven't been able to be as on top of things and has to be disciplined and retrained on "COME." (Or, maybe "COME *AMN IT.) With all of this going on, I've managed to mostly winterize the garden/flower beds, spray for bugs, etc. Still have things to do, such as run the mower out of gas, caulk a window, disassemble the greenhouse frame, that sort of thing. Starting tomorrow that cold front is coming in bringing rain for several days. My house is a wreck. I'm extremely sick of cooking and cleaning the kitchen.

So Waaah waaaah, woe is me.
                        I'm actually doing fine. I just wanted to whine and *itch.

Comment

Hot Momma, ok, wearing your tube top under your scrubs ?

Comment

Of Course, Gotta Have My Tube Top!! Never Know When A Party's Going To Break Out!!

Mary Jo, You Need Some Xanax And A Cocktail We Were Wanting Yesterday!!! Lol Ok, Maybe Two! Lol

Let's All Have A Couple!!

Comment

Hey Mary Jo, sounds like you need to take some time for you. It wore me out READING your reply. Take some time for you--go get a pedicure and a bottle of wine. Come home, go in the bathroom and run you a nice bubble bath, light some candles, pour a glass of wine and relax. Girl, you need it and you deserve it!!
                              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                              X