Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At work - and just don't want to be here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At work - and just don't want to be here!!!

I am at work - and I would rather be anywhere else than here I think.
    I'm just sick of it right now, don't even know why.
    Sounds of certain people's voices are just getting on my last nerve.
    I could SO just get up, walk out and go home for 4 or 5 days with no problem.

This started yesterday. I am just "in a mood", but without explanation as to why.
    Talked to DH about it. Bless him. He just warned DS to not tease me - that I was not in the mood for it.

Wonder what it is? Weather? Work? I don't know.
    I would just love to go home, crawl in bed under my nice warm quilt, and go to sleep for a few days........until I get hungry........then eat........and go back to bed. That would just suit me right now.

Feel like I'm in a "funk". Ever feel like that? But don't now why?

Re: At work - and just don't want to be here!!!

i know that feeling.

perhaps it's the stress taking a hold of us that we are unaware of.
    the election, the pressure of the vote.
    the ecomony, the gas prices, the cost of groceries, or maybe it's the crisp weather ?

i would rather be at home then out working... yeppers
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

You're right...........all of the above....and more.

Comment

I'm not feelin the love either. I had time-off scheduled today so that I would leave at noon. I cancelled cause there was a metting I dind't want to miss. NOW, the mtg has been cancelled....blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

I feel your pain... what I wouldn't give for a warm blanket and a long nap...
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I am having a sh***Y day here at work. I get up every morning wishing I did not have to go. Now today, there are computer problems, I can't get reports I need from other managers for a deadline I have---it just sucks!
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I Have Times Where I Just Need Me Time. A Day Of Staying Home Doing Nothing Helps Alot When I Have The Need For A Me Day. I Think I Need One Of Those Days Soon.
              SHEL

Comment

I remember those feelings.....oh so well!!

Comment

yep me too; thought was going to be able to get a few days off next week, boss to be gone, but now his trip has been cancelled for him, the other guys are going, so do not think he will be in a good mood, at all; his motherinlaw on death bed, he was to leave for 2 weeks starting tuesday; timing, of course, is everything; so am sad for the death in that family, sad he cannot go on his yearly jaunt and sad i cannot take off like i wanted to. oh well, life is, what it is, and i cannot wait for the election to be over. i am done, like just done with it all.

Comment

Folks at work think I am crazy lately because I cant even keep track of what day it is anymore...when you work so much the days all run together and it doesnt even matter what day of the week it is LOL. I hear ya, EMQ. We are all getting on each others nerves at work, people I normally like are irritating the hell out of me because I see way too much of them and we're all irritable and cranky. Maybe time to call in sick with anal glaucoma (I just cant see my a_ _ coming to work today!)

Comment

Dh planned on taking tuesday off. that fell through.
                      so he planned on weds. that fell through.

he cannot take thursday off because of a meeting. and friday at this point is questionable.
                      saturday is the air show that DS has been looking forward too for 4 months.
                      i still need my siding finished... not too bad. one more window to put in and trim work. trim will be easy.

I say hire the paint to be done, he said NAH i can do it !! that's easy.
                      oooohhhhh jkay there big boy..
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

COTTUN - LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!! Anal Glaucoma!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have to admit that Cotton had a very good reason with the Anal Glaucoma...LOL!
                          Thanks for the chuckles!
                          I hear ya friends!!! Work just downright sux sometimes...
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

No can do on the mental health day.........other folks already off.........shorthanded as it is........oh well..........might just have me a mental health weekend!!!!!! Especially since next weekend is booked solid with Halloween and all sorts of company and activities! No rest then for sure!!!!!!

Comment

I feel that way everyday

I have a decent job, but lately things have just been getting to me. I have only been at my job for a year next month and finally I get vacation when I hit my anniversary. Going a whole year without 1 vacation day is the pits. Some days I just want to scream. I mean I love my job and all, but it has just been making me crazy. I get so irritated at the littlest things such as me working like crazy to meet a deadline while the boss gossips on the phone and shops on the net, never asking if she could help! I know this is just how executives are and I'm just a little assistant right now, but it's been driving me batty for awhile!!!!!

I just need to take a long weekend and breathe.......... it's only for now

Comment

Working...
                              X