Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wants to leave with me for a weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wants to leave with me for a weekend?

remember my friend who i met for a girly weekend?
    we got tattoos lol and her's got infected.....
    I have her on text messages right now...

HER i miss you
    ME i know i miss you too, i am ready for another weekend, i am a B*tch to everyone
    lately, stressed i wanna leave here!
    HER me too.
    ME i can go any weekend, when are you free? check your schedule, i'll book a spot somewhere. I can be packed and ready to go in 3 minutes.
    HER i cannot go anywhere for awhile, I just got two new puppies.

AARRGGHH
    this gives her 3 cats, 2 puppies, and 3 dogs.

last time it was tough to get away because she couldn't manage her pets, and she didn't want to leave her "baby".

i'm still ready to leave town for a weekend. who wants to go with me. ??
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: who wants to leave with me for a weekend?

I would so love to run away this weekend. I was just thinking that this morning!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

any weekend soon will do too.

i honestly cannot go this weekend or next. maybe that's part of the problem lol
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

If I didn't have hubby & kids I would leave with ya in a milasecond!!! I haven't been anywhere without one of those 3 in 12yrs!!! unless you count my hospitalations.. and even then they showed up!! My mom always said no rest for the wicked

Comment

no where in 12 years? you are kidding me?

Dh and I take off often just the two of us. but i have gone and met a friend lots of times.

Comment

Oh sweetie, if you can get yourself (and anyone else who wants to join us) north of the border, I am sure I can find us a really nice B&B in tourist country, with all the amenities. I would just LOVE to get away from here for a week-end.
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
            X