Just saw a new sm. appliance I want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a new sm. appliance I want

Penney's has a doughnut maker. All you do iis put the batter in and the machine squirts it out into little rounds and frys it. I'm sure it will go on sale the day after Tgiving so I still have time to convince myself of how I do not have room for another gadget on my counter.

Re: Just saw a new sm. appliance I want

Din din LOL you like doughnuts?

Comment

I saw it in the Christmas catalog and told DH that would be a great present for him, but he said no, I think it would be good.

Comment

I think Amazon has it cheaper....$119.00
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I bought one from JC Penny's several months ago. I don't think it is worth the money. Save your money. Charlyn

Comment

Dropping donuts......................I am surprised that Nu hasn't chimed in!!
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

LOL Nommie, I was just thinking the same thing. That's the kind of kitchen stuff she likes. Where is Nu ?

Comment

I Love Gadgets !!!
                I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I saw that and me and my niece talked about it. Man the number of donuts you would eat you would never eat enough that it wouldn't just be cheaper to go to Krispy Kream's for some.
                  Also wouldn't the oil go bad if you cooked some and then left it set for a few weeks?

Huffle
                  God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING, CAN'T PLAY ON A CHAT ROOM ALL DAY LONG!!! I WOULDN'T DREAM OF READING ANYTHING INTO DROPPING DONUTS!!!
                    I BOUGHT A GADGET FOR $5, MANUAL, YOU PUT THE DOUGH IN AND PUSH A PLUNGER AND IT WILL DROP A DONUT (SNICKERSNICKERSNICKER) INTO YOUR OIL. IT'S FUNNEL SHAPED, HAVEN'T USED IT YET, BUT IT'S THERE, FOR JUST IN CASE!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING, CAN'T PLAY ON A CHAT ROOM ALL DAY LONG!!! I WOULDN'T DREAM OF READING ANYTHING INTO DROPPING DONUTS!!!
                      I BOUGHT A GADGET FOR $5, MANUAL, YOU PUT THE DOUGH IN AND PUSH A PLUNGER AND IT WILL DROP A DONUT (SNICKERSNICKERSNICKER) INTO YOUR OIL. IT'S FUNNEL SHAPED, HAVEN'T USED IT YET, BUT IT'S THERE, FOR JUST IN CASE!!! LOL
                      I knew you couldn't resist!
                      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

LOVE gadgets - but that sounds like a total waste of money.

You probably wouldn't use it but a few times - then you'd MAKE yourself use it to justify what you paid for it.

As for me - think I'll just keep making them same old way.

Besides - if I had a donut maker - I'd be as big as the side of a barn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING, CAN'T PLAY ON A CHAT ROOM ALL DAY LONG!!!
                          Wonder whom NU was refering to?? Because we know SHE is the most chatty person on the boards!!! OMG

Huffle
                          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X