Anger management - recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger management - recommendations

I have been told more than once that i'd benefit from such a thing. Anyone ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Anger management - recommendations

Do you believe this ?

Or is some significant other suggesting that perhaps because you have a knack for always getting the upper hand in discussions - and so he blames it on your anger - rather than admit his defeat in intellect?

oh damn - that was good, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by EMail Queen View Post
      Do you believe this ?

Or is some significant other suggesting that perhaps because you have a knack for always getting the upper hand in discussions - and so he blames it on your anger - rather than admit his defeat in intellect?

oh damn - that was good, eh?
      It sure was---you just described my ex!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

MOST ex's I think!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!

Comment

you guys are good !!!!!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh----------HA!!!!!!!!!!

See--------you don't have issues with anger............he just needs to quit pissing you off!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
              I have been told more than once that i'd benefit from such a thing. Anyone ?
              LOL, who told you ? The same person, i.e. husband / SO or different people ? If it comes from different people you may have a problem, I have no clue, but if it comes from one particular person close to you, I would say you don't.

Comment

it's different people .. so it's on my to-do list ....

Comment

How do you feel about it? Do you think you have a hard time controlling your anger? Does it seem like your bp rises every day due to something or someone that has pissed you off?
                  Can you just laugh things off, walk away, or ignore situations that get to you? Do you "go off" on someone daily?

If you are not comfortable with your answers to those questions, then maybe it wouldn't hurt to check into something that might help you to feel better and control your emotions a little more. I would think that if you do have a problem with anger, then you would definitely feel better physically as well as mentally if you can get help with it, you know? ((((((HUGS))))))
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

anger management hahahahahahahahaha hahaha

on yea I could benefit, i have a horrible explosive anger issue.
                    however, i am afraid if i went to this anger management group thingy, that i'll get pissed at everyone cuss them out up and down start an arguement and leave never to go back.

nah I ain't going.
                    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

i'm not so much angry as .... mean.

Comment

i got that too.
                        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Why do you suppose it is that you are "mean"? Do you say ugly things to people intentionally to hurt their feelings? If so, then do you know why you do this? Do you have time to think before you speak, or do you just blurt out meanness before you have a chance to think about what you are saying? Is it "knee-jerk" or do you really "dig" to find something that you will know will be hurtful?

Are you trying to "get them" before they can "get you"? If you are aware of this "quirk" people think you have, then do you want to change this about yourself? Or do you feel that what you say is well justified?
                          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

We all need some type of anger management. Why, because we all have emotions, expectations, and passion. Just need to learn how to control it. Difficult, I have gotten so much better at it. I had to accept that that most things that I thought was important, probably wasn't. What is important is getting along and being happy. Live your life to meet your expectations. So many times we expect our spouse's to meet our expectations and when they don't we are so critical that we get angery with each other. I'm not always right, but I'm not always wrong. Respect each others opinion and expectations. In other words don't put expectations on each other.

Comment

My friend is very quiet & holds things in then she got an ulcer, Dr. said to let anything bothering you out and be more aggressive. So in a way, it's good to let it out and not hold it inside. Holding things in can make you sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X