Friday....Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday....Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning all!!! Rainy and yucky here. Glad once again for weekend to be here. I wonder if the baby is here yet? I know Nu is excited! Well, everyone here at work is eating and moaning-I brought in Apple Dews and they are loving them. I have to admit they are deeeelish--I used real butter and it is like they melt in your mouth. What is going on with everyone else?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Friday....Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIF, and it is cold this morning,not just cool, downright cold , 45 °, actually had to turn the heat on. Flu shot this morning, and company coming in this afternoon. And I finally got to vote yesterday. Only stood in line for one hour
    Hope everybody has a great weekend. Nu, let us know as soon as that baby is here.

Comment

Hi Nommie!!
      Yes, it will be a fine day to become Aunties, won't it?
      I think all baked goods are better made with butter...
      The butter in the batter makes the batter better...lol!
      It is a stellar day today...Its cool and its FRIDAY!
      Hoping you all will have a lovely day and a terrific weekend!!!
      Save me a DEW Nommie....be right there....XOXOXOXO
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Gooood Friday morning! Nice bright, chilly day, supposed to get up to a whopping 12 today, then the rain will sock in for the next 5 days! Anyhoooo, back to the trashin' and reorganizing the bedroom today then off for a party nite with a friend who is turning 50.
        Have a great day everyone
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
          Hi Nommie!!
          Yes, it will be a fine day to become Aunties, won't it?
          I think all baked goods are better made with butter...
          The butter in the batter makes the batter better...lol!
          It is a stellar day today...Its cool and its FRIDAY!
          Hoping you all will have a lovely day and a terrific weekend!!!
          Save me a DEW Nommie....be right there....XOXOXOXO
          Sis, if she can hold off until after midnight she will share a birthday with my grandson (16th birthday)/ The butter in the batter makes the batter better...say that 3 times real fast!!! Woo Hooo Auntie Express coming through!!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

No Baby Yet! They Came Over Last Night, We Watched Sean So They Can Go Walk Around The Lake, They Walked About An Hour..... Nothing! I Asked Her If She Minded Waiting Until About 9 This Morning That Way I Can Come Into Work, Get Things Started, Then Leave. That Way I Can Miss The Flu Shot Clinic And Computer Training That I Have To Stay Late For! Lol

Other Than That, Ssdd, Woke Up Late, Damned Alarm Clock Gremlin Got Me Again!!!

Comment

Well, maybe the baby is waiting for the weekend. It's raining here finally. We have been really dry for months. It seems weird for it to be wet outside.

Comment

Originally posted by DebsterinOhio View Post
                Well, maybe the baby is waiting for the weekend. It's raining here finally. We have been really dry for months. It seems weird for it to be wet outside.
                Ain't that the truth!! I forgot what rain looked like. I know you have been like us-if there was any rain it was in brief scattered showers, and never at my house!
                Nommie

Comment

Had Our First Frost This Morning, Suppose To Be Hight 70's To 80 All Weekend!

Comment

dreary here today, they say rain by 5:00 tonight. i hope not, it is muddy enough in the fields already. I am very tired today. i coundn't go to sleep last night. i saw the end of letterman--and i new i was in for a rough friday. now i could put my head on my desk and sleep.
                    SHEL

Comment

SOMEONE... turned up the heat to 62 (I put it down to about 50 at night... haha... can we say hot flashes??) so I was WARM and didn't even wake up when the radio came on at 6 am... so no treadmill walk/run for me this morning. Didn't sleep so well fighting for bed space and covers (occasionally... I kick 'em off, put 'em back on, kick 'em off... you get the picture!). We need a bigger bed or a way smaller doggie!!

It's our annual (kind of lame) Oktoberfest tomorrow in our tiny town. Don't know if we'll go... I can't eat ANYTHING they cook... but I'm making an apple/raisin studel w/ vanilla sauce to drop off.

Great day and great weekend all!!
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

JUST SPOKE TO DS, NO PAINS, THEY BOTH WENT TO WORK! LOL SHE HAS A SONOGRAM SCHEDULED AT 2PM TODAY, BET THEY PUT HER IN TO INDUCE HER.

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          JUST SPOKE TO DS, NO PAINS, THEY BOTH WENT TO WORK! LOL SHE HAS A SONOGRAM SCHEDULED AT 2PM TODAY, BET THEY PUT HER IN TO INDUCE HER.

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ain't it a bitch!!! I drove myself crazy on the last two!
                          Nommie

Comment

Dang weather people...put a thermometer outside your window and look at it once in a while. Our "low" this morning, according to the weather, is supposed to be 37 degrees. It was 22 degrees when he was reporting that...I've been scraping windows for almost two weeks now. And I hate, hate, hate getting to work in the dark and getting off in the dark. It's gonna be one long, friggin' winter. *sigh*

Shoot, I forgot to leave PJ a check for cleaning the apartment today.

I'm cranky and I want to go home and go back to bed and start over. LOL

Comment

Rainy and gloomy here......but I'm so excited! The hubby and I are going out for our 1st anniversary tonight....and have a sitter for the baby!!! First time we've left her and went out!!

Comment

Working...
                              X