Disappointed in Grey's Anatomy's writing and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed in Grey's Anatomy's writing and

story line; don't think it needs to go this far with people and their sexual preferences. As much as I like this show, this will make me stop watching it. Just turning the channel each time they jump to this, is just crazy. If it continues, I won't.

Re: Disappointed in Grey's Anatomy's writing and

It has definitely gone downhill. I wish it were more like ER. Needs to focus on the medical aspect.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I watched it for the first time last night! I thought "well this must be a good show, has been around a long time." ick. I wasn't impressed and turned it off.

Comment

I agree. They could leave some of the sex parts out, get sick of that hopping in & out of each other's beds so casually. The issues they deal with are good, different ambitions, drives, perspectives, personalities, backgrounds, etc., etc., but seriously - now they have to push things to extreme. I just think it would be hard to keep anybody's lives private in a place like that. Does that sort of thing actually go on?

Comment

truly I quit watching in the second season.

dragun

Comment

Yea, that whole lesbian relationship is stupid, I think. I did crack up at the surgeon screaming "5 second rule... 5 second rule" when she dropped the kidney on the floor!! As soon as she picked it up I said to Babe, "WHY would she pick up that kidney and not bring the whole bowl over w/ her???"
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Callie did not have to say to Doc Steamy, "I couldn't go down there"... Then at the end Callie telling Erica to "pull your pants down"... That was a little too much for a 9 pm show..

Comment

i agree and that is why if they do not get rid of this unnecessary story line then I just won't watch; will find something else.

Comment

When I saw the advertising of the show a couple weeks ago of the two lady Drs. kissing. Thats when they have gone too far and I'm no long interested in the show. Too much sex for my taste.

Comment

I taped the show last night but now won't watch it after hearing of the continuation and escalation of the lesbian theme.

It is now off my viewing schedule.

Edited to note that I have since gone to the ABC website and lodged a complaint about Grey's Anatomy. I told them I do not like the lesbian aspect of the show and that I will no longer be viewing this show.
                    Last edited by Rubelishous; 10-24-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Another reason that lesbian thing and the way they've presented it is stupid is because Erica is the one who has pursued this whole thing - yet they've got Callie being the aggressor on it............that doesn't make any sense.......seems to me if Erica was the gung-ho one in this, that Callie would be a little curious but intimidated and withdrawn - and that it would be ERICA who kinds of pushes and brings CALLIE around to her way of thinking.
                      Know what I mean??????

It's like Erica isn't doing anything but suggesting a date and Callie is acting like she is supposed to take over the lesbian rains or something.

Just stupid. And makes me question their characters' integrity as doctors doing that in the hospital -- i.e. - this behavior doesn't fit the characters they have built in these 2 doctors.

they need to move on to something else on there.............

Comment

I agree that it used to be much better, but don't think it's because of the new subject matter. It's just not as good anymore. They must have new writers or something. I ordinarily love medical shows. ER is my all time favorite. Before that it was St. Elsewhere. I'm so sad that they're ending ER after this season. What will I do on Thursday night???
                        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

DH is the Grays fan here. and he has been griping his head off the last 2 weeks, says it is no good now. ??? I was in the room last night crocheting and I must say, YUCK

Comment

Shooot!!! I haven't watched any of the new season. They are all on DVR, waiting for a marathon weekend and I think it has just been spoiled. Dang!! If things are going the way this thread has stated, I'll just delete the whole thing. Dang again!!
                            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Well, I am usually tired by time it comes on and could just go to bed, but I stay up and watch.....but now I will just record it and watch it the next evening so i can make the 1 hour show in 30 minutes w/no commercials....will give me something to watch after Ghost whisperer on Friday nights.....

The writing just isn't as good.........and if it doesn't turn around quickly...they'll see ratings drop and could be their last year...............

Comment

Working...
                              X