Do you play with your car windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play with your car windows?

I've noticed that when I'm driving, I play the car windows like they're some kind of instrument! While travelling, I like only my window cracked. When I stop at a light, I want at least the passenger window cracked too, if not the back ones open as well. Then when I get going again all go back up unless it's really nice out! Also there is always some adjustment if there's a stinky car ahead....
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Re: Do you play with your car windows?

The only thing I play on my car windows is "battle of the pug". My window locks only work on the back windows, not the passenger window. Conway wants "his" window down, all the way, all the time. The first time he rode in the new car he figured out how his window works. It's winter, darn it! So we spend the whole trip with me rolling the window up, Conway rolling it down, then grinning at me...I roll it up, he rolls it down, and grins at me..
    We did this for 40 minutes to and from the doggie park last weekend...

Comment

Wow Conway must be pretty smart. I don't like the windows down so I never put them down unless I'm going thru a drive-thru or something. I don't like the noise.

Comment

My windows are hardly ever down. For most of the year the A/C is on anyway. So, no, I don't play with my car windows.

Comment

I hate the window down, but my DH so enjoys putting my passenger window down, then to really tease me, if I have my arm out it a bit, he puts it up a bit, so I think my arm is going to get caught, he thinks that is sooooo funny-NOT

Comment

My daughter will play with the car windows when she is driving her car and I'm her passenger. And if she cuts one loose....she will lock the windows so I can't roll mine down

Comment

Originally posted by WREBAC View Post
              My daughter will play with the car windows when she is driving her car and I'm her passenger. And if she cuts one loose....she will lock the windows so I can't roll mine down
              That is soooo funny! Sounds like you have a great relationship, since she likes to share with you lol!!

There's a papermill in our area, and if there's a kid or a pet in the car you're always wondering if the smell is coming from the backseat - and rolling down the windows just makes it worse!!
              I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
              X