Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Sunday!!!

Good Morning Sleepyheads!
    It looks like another lovely day today. I wonder if Nu has become a Grandmother over the weekend? I hope all goes well for them all...
    Nothing much going on for me today. I have been making and selling my tamales right & left. Will make another batch and will be selling this afternoon.
    I wish you all a great day!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: Happy Sunday!!!

TexAnn, funny thing.........I thought I would come on and be the first to sing a song this Sunday Morning.

The first song I ever sung on CK all those years ago and it was on a beautiful Sunday Morning...........

Oh what a beautiful morning,
    Oh what a beautiful day,
    I've got a wonderful feeling,
    Everything's going my way.........

It's going to be a gorgeous day here in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. We're just chillin' cause next weekend is going to be b*&%hin!! Catering a wedding and working with our local Good Neighbors program for a fundraiser that helps the less fortunate.........course there's more and more these days.

Hope everyone has a wunnerful, wunnerful Sunday! : )

Comment

Good morning girls, great song CookinKat!!! No baby yet, she's at a standstill! They did go to the hospital yesterday she was in so much pain, back pain, they checked her, she hadn't progressed any, gave her something for pain and sent her home. I watched GS while they were gone, I wish I had a movie camera, ge is such a goofball. Takes after gis grandma too much! lol
      So, I'm sitting here, just waiting! and waiting, and waiting.....

Comment

Yes that was a beautiful song for a beautiful Sunday Morning! Thanks Cookin kat!!! I have a musical pair of doves between Mom & Dad's pictures that plays that tune...love it...
        Well Nu, if she is dialated to 4 she will probably go really fast once it starts happening!
        I am so excited for you..
        Those grandbabies sure are fun and quite the little entertainers aren't they? I heard from My Son the other day and Grandson is 11 months old (#11..lol) and is 33 inches tall alreadyyy.....Lord--- he's going to have to bend over to look me in the eyes someday!!!-- Real cutie...Reddish blond curly hair big green eyes....
        #12 is a shortie, a girl , and is almost 1, Reddish blonde, blue eyes, walking an no teeth...lol...sure gives good kissies & is a hoot...calls all animals Gogs...lol
        #13 another shortie, girl and painfully shy...9 months old and 4 teeth, 2 top 2 bottom...dark hair and hazel-like brown eyes...
        Love my little mis-matched triplets...
        Speaking of TRIPLETS!!!! OMG!! Did you see where the 56 year-old woman just gave birth to her own triplet grandchildren...I must save BRAVO to her. What a lovely gift to be able to give your child...
        Last edited by TexAnn; 10-26-2008, 10:54 AM.
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Pretty afternoon in the Ozarks. We're going out on the pontoon boat to just enjoy the lake and changing trees.

Great day all... off to the grocery before we go!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

We just toured the countryside in Rochester, NY......amazingly beautiful.
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Saints won! Geaux Saints.....Rog and I went to a local sports pub to watch the game since our local channel wasn't carrying it. We're huge Saints fans......WE BELIEVE that somehow, someday, the SAINTS will come marching in.

Getting up early tomorrow to drive thru Cades Cove in the Smokies to see the fall colors. The rest of our week is going to be a bear, so Monday it is. Will bring the camera and hopefully get some great pictures to share. Maybe, we'll even see a bear! LOL!!

Comment

it is for me, the Cowboys won!
                "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Cowboys made a come back today.

Comment

Working...
                  X