Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ice cream alert!!!

OMG, I just had the best ice cream!

Its from Blue Bell " snicker doodle " Its cinnamon ice cream that has little cookies in it and I think it has a little caramel in it too....man its the BOMB!!!
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: ice cream alert!!!

I'll have to look for it. I love about the time blackberries get ripe, Blue Bell makes a Blackberry cobble ice cream. OMG!!! And when the cantalopes get ripe, cantalopes in homemade vanilla icecream, and peaches in homemade vanilla, home a bucket of both in the freezer.
    Thanks Eric, I'll be looking for SnickerDoodle flavor!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
      I'll have to look for it. I love about the time blackberries get ripe, Blue Bell makes a Blackberry cobble ice cream. OMG!!! And when the cantalopes get ripe, cantalopes in homemade vanilla icecream, and peaches in homemade vanilla, home a bucket of both in the freezer.
      Thanks Eric, I'll be looking for SnickerDoodle flavor!!

the cobbler sounds good, but the fresh fruit is the type my mom would buy all the time and now I just cant do it, theirs just something about biting in to frozen fruit....
      "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

My son would love the snickerdoodle icecream, I used to make snickerdoodel cookies for him when he was little. I have to look for it.

Comment

Blue Bell is by far the best ice cream!!! That is all we have in our household. I try most of the flavors - but vanilla is the favorite. DH likes with chocolate syrup and I like it with anything - oreos, strawberries, peaches, hot fudge, brownies.....etc. I think you get the point!

Comment

I must agree...
            Blue Bells the best Ice Cream in the Country.....
            I haven't met a flavor I didn't like so far...
            I do play favorites, now!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I love snickerdoodles!!! I will definitely be looking for this!!! Thanks!

Comment

I went to 2 Marsh stores today to try and find this icecream but they didn't carry it. Does anyone know who does carry it?

Comment

Blue Bell is only available in 17 states, in the South.

He drew a circle that shut me out -
                  Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
                  But Love and I had the wit to win:
                  We drew a circle that took him in.
                  -Edwin Markham

Comment

I went to their website and it said that here in Indiana Marsh carrys them...but our Marsh only had the individual cups.....and only about 3 flavors...and they were all "light" that's not real icecream!!

Comment

I saw that flvor when I bought DH his homemade vanilla the other day. In this house you can run out of anything but not his Blue Bell Ice Cream!
                      I organize chores into catagories.
                      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Gess, even Blue Bell Light is great. The light version of Banana Split is to die for. I can't wait to get home for Christmas and scope out some Blue Bell Snickerdoodle Ice Cream. Wow, what a great choice for a new flavor. Has anyone tried Braum's Pumpkin ice cream? Also to die for. We use to have Ashburn's Ice Cream in Ft. Worth and at this time of year, they would have pumpkin pie flavor with bits of crust in it. MMMMMMMMMMMM
                        Thank God for what you have.
                        Trust God for what you need.
                        Live well, laugh often, love much!!!

Comment

ANything made by Blue Bell is delicious! Having gone to college In College Station .. Brenham was just a few miles away.... on my, the Banana Puddin was always my fav I love snickerdoodles! I make them frequently and take them into work. Ben & Jerrys also makes a delicious cinnamon..snickerdoodle type ice cream

Comment

I never heard of Blue Bell ice cream. We mainly buy Edy's or Breyers.

Comment

Well, I went to Walmart last night and they didn't have it either. But I'd like to try the Blue Bunny...anybody else got a flavor that's good? The Turtle Sundae didn't look half bad....but I decided to wait and see your favorites.

Comment

Working...
                              X