Do you watch & order from QVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you watch & order from QVC

Oh my goodness. I have just started watching QVC. I ordered some Philosophy products and just received them. I liked it that they offered larger sized items that are carried in my local Sephora. I compared the prices and they were a good deal (doing the match due to the size difference). I'm not interested in alot of the stuff, but I did see some 1000 count sheets last night that I'm thinking about ordering. Do you watch it? If so, what items do you order?

Re: Do you watch & order from QVC

Yes - I have gotten some things from there before - not very often. But so far I have not been disappointed.

Comment

I love QVC!
      They have excellent Silver Jewelry. Diamonique has THE best cubic zirconias!
      Haven't bought anything in several years.
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I'll watch for a minute or two while channel surfing but I have not bought anything from them. We have an HSN outlet store in a nearby town and have found that most of their stuff is junk you can buy at Wal-mart without paying the shipping charges.
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Yes, I do and over 20 years have never really been disappointed in anything I've ordered. There is NEVER a problem with making an exchange or return either.

Every 7-8 years when I need a new chenille bathrobe, I head right there to order from the Stan Herman line. Wonderful robes. A good chenille robe has been almost impossible to find locally for years now. For casual clothing, I also like the Denim & Co. line. I just wish they wouldn't put embroidery on so much of the line. My DDs and I all have their Cooks Essentials cookware - the girls have the hard anodized, and I have the stainless and love it. It's like anything else though, you have to know the 'going rate' in the general market and then decide if you want to purchase a given item from them.

Both DDs work out in public and both like the Citiknit line of clothing. I don't have occasion at this point (work from home) to wear 'dress' clothing regularly, but in the past when I was going on a cruise, I did pick up a couple of pieces from line to take with me. I like too that they carry 'brand' products - we all love White Mountain and Clarks shoes.

Lastly, if you go on line, they having comments made by customers (both positive and negative) about any given product which I find quite helpful.

Comment

I NEVER watch... I'm one of those who sees stuff on infomercials and ABSOLUTELY NEED whatever it is ... so I don't watch those either...

The only thing I ever bought from QVC was a really big George Forman Grill for a wedding present. They had the best price I could find.
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Don't watch it, have never bought anything. I don't watch any of the homeshopping channels. I don't even want to get started.

Comment

I love QVC and have bought several things from them. I have to limit my watching because it would be easy for me to get addicted to shopping with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsky View Post
                  I love QVC and have bought several things from them. I have to limit my watching because it would be easy for me to get addicted to shopping with them.

That's me! Can't afford to watch!!!LOL
                  Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

i don't watch the shows but my mom adores it and got cable for that reason alone. i have bought two watches from their website and love them, though.
                    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I actually do more QVC shopping on line than from watching.

Comment

I really like QVC. They stand behind everything they sell. Returns are easy and hassle free. I buy a considerable amount from them, things I cannot get easily as I live in a small town. I love their scrapbooking kits and shows.

I have purchased several Christmas presents and they can be returned with no problem until Jan 30, 2009.
                        A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

Im an addict! I just bought the Cooks Essentials 10 piece anniversary pots and pan set, I had the 3 set skillets and just loved them and decided to get a whole set. I also got a Pressure Cooker, Turbo Chopper, 4 sets of Temp-tations ceramic Bakeware, Toys, the Boomba bottle of Amazing Grace by Philosophy, which the smell of it lasts til the next day, and alot more stuff!
                          I only put the channel on when I see its for the Home or Kitchen. Then, I flick back and forth when theres a commercial on. I see something I really like, and I tell DH. "Im NOT going to buy that, dont worry" then after seeing the item a few times, I sneak to my PC and order it! Christmas time is very for me. They have alot of nice items

Comment

mew - are we related? I buy exactly the same things from QVC!

I also love the 5 quart digital pressure cooker. At high altitude it makes cooking much faster.

The only things I've sent back are sheets that were yellow instead of cream & a Borba face cream that smelled like perm solution. QVC has great customer service.

Comment

it's where i got my tignanello purse.
                              and the deep fryer, and the gps, and the bose surrond sound.
                              and some lights. and some sheets, and the kitchen aide, and soem jewlery, and some shoes. and some make up, and a jacket, and some more jewlery, and the cricut machine, and DD's laptop, and prolly my next lap top lol, and a hair straightner....

we shop there all the time. love it.
                              i enjoy the easy pay options. so i don't use credit cards.
                              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                              X