Guys' underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys' underwear

DH's underwear is very worn but he loves it so I don't mix in. However, DS's undies have more hole then underwear and when BIL was over I mentinoed it to him - who said that's typical for men. I then read a humerous anecdote in a Dave Barry book about mens' underwear .. so it must be true !

Anyone? Please keep it G-rated; we're a family board after all !!!
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Guys' underwear

My dearly departed was just the opposite about his underwear.
    He always bought new socks and underwear about every six months whether they needed to be replaced or not...usually not! LOL!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

My hubby likes his 'tighty-whities',,some not so tight,,,time for new ones!
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Ds Wears His Until There's Just Elastic Left, Dh Throws His Away As Soon As They Are Stretched Out Or Just A Little Worn.
        "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

SO always buys new underwear, socks etc. When I do laundry and I see stuff that's worn and needs to be thrown out, I do just that, I throw it out. Don't even mention it to him, he doesn't care.

Comment

I dont think my sons have ever bought their own underwear or socks. They get a fresh supply from me for Christmas every year and when they get them they throw the old ones away. If anything ever happened to me and I wasnt around to buy them underwear for Christmas, they would probably wear the same ones forever until they dry-rotten.

Comment

LOL, their wives would take over.......

Comment

Whats up with men and their undies! If the wife were to run around in old worn out drawers until they disintegrated, the divorce rate would be higher than it is now!
                DH says he knows when to buy new ones. When the elastic band rips off when he puts them on. LOL
                He finally broke down and bought some, after he found that his MOM stopped buying them for Christmas. With my Ex Hub, I never had to buy them. His mom would buy the traditional Christmas undies, but in Large. He wore a Small. I told him his mom hasnt broke being "cheap" because she still thought he was going to "grow into them". Ok girls, dont run with that last sentence LOL

Comment

it's true, i have nice undies.
                  I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Ha! Ha! Needers..................ok, ok.......I'll let it go........dang it's hard........I feel like Chandler on Friends........having to fight all urges to make a joke......

My DH buys himself new underwear and socks whenever they start getting worn.......because when I'm doing laundry - I don't hesitate to throw out worn out ones of his and DS - and tell him "you need to make a trip for new underwear and socks for both of you - coz I just threw away half of what you both had" and he goes and buys them for him and DS.

Comment

LOL, yes, Needers, it took all of my willpower not to make a joke in regards to the " you will grow into them " remark. I love it.

Comment

ugh no.
                        not all husbands and men wear nasty undies.

my husband has more underware than anyone else in the house. if there is a hole, a streach, or a stain they are thrown away.

my son, loves the boxer briefs like dad. same thing. has a drawer full and will not wear them with a hole, tear, streach or stain. both are very picky on their underware, ds is extremly picky on his clothes.

my girls and i have tons of underware, DD2 has more t-shirts than anyone, (205)
                        and more socks than anyone.
                        the girls will pitch underware if there is even a hint of a stain.

just knowing that men out there are wearing drawers with holes in them gives me shivers.
                        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

LOL!
                          This turned out to be a hilarious read...
                          Now we know all about each others Hunnys & DS underwear...hahhahahah
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Very funny thread, indeed!! I just got a chance to read - thanks y'all for sharing your undie secrets, but I have no SO and I'd rather not talk about the old one, much less his underpants lol!!
                            I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

was at dinner with dh.

we had a wonderful date, i mentioned this thread.
                              he said he is shocked to see what he sees in the men's room i had no idea.

but then it hit me, so i asked.
                              i bet this is why men are always 'adjusting' because big jim and the twins and stuck in a hole in the crotch of the underware. i get it now.
                              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                              X