i have ugly brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have ugly brick

i totally dislike the color of my brick.

DH has put up new hardi plank. it needs to be painted.
    how do i, or where do i, get help in picking a color to look good other than what we had.
    which was ugly too.

called the college but they do not have an interior design department.
    went to sherwin williams and they sent me home with a fan card of colors, but that doesn't help me pick one.

isn't there an online site where you scan in a photo of the house and they tell you what looks best?
    something somewhere some sumptin sumptin ??
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: i have ugly brick

I'M NO HELP, DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE DID YA? LOL

DH CAN LOOK AT SOMETHING AND KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE COMPLETED AND PAINTED.
    I HAVE TO PAINT IT THEN I KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE. HE WOULD BE A GREAT INTERIOR DESIGN PERSON, BUT HE'S NOT..... WAIT, I CAN'T SAY THAT WORD!
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Can you go to the local brick store and get some ideas from them? Seems like they would have someone there that could help you out especially when people are building houses and need some ideas.....

Comment

i don't know if we have a brick place here? hummm

house was built in '85. i have seen 4 other houses in town with this brick
        they all did the same colors as was here. ugly.
        i refuse to paint brick i forgot to say that. i just think that looks really crazy.
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
        X