DGS fell at school, please pray that his wrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGS fell at school, please pray that his wrist

is not broken, only injured; he is such a sweet child, this is the second time this wrist has been injured; some of you may remember if you were here 3 years ago he fell at his bio dad's house and had concussion and broken wrist, this time he was just running a race, pe, and legs got tangled with another's, but, same wrist; he says it hurts; does not cry. i just hate it, things were just smoothing out some for DD; oh well, it could always be worse. thanks for prayers.

Re: DGS fell at school, please pray that his wrist

Poor kid.......maybe this bruised wrist will heal quickly........maybe one of those wraps will help protect the wrist even more..........

hope it's okay!

Kids are so rough on themselves!

Comment

Prayers for him and your whole family....
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

hopefully his wrist isn't broken..my dd broke her arm twice in the same place..that was yrs ago..

Comment

Kids handle it easier than we do as adults........when DS broke his wrist a couple of years ago, it never slowed him down.......kids are amazing.
          He was funny when they removed the cast, he held his arm with his hand and was afraid it would "flop" as it had done when first broken.......took a few minutes of coaxing on mine and the nurse's parts to convince him he could let it go........

Hope he's okay.......

Comment

Someone told me years ago, that kids go thru these clumsy periods, then get "with" their bodies, then grow some more and get clumsy again. Don't know if it is true or not. I always pushed milk and calcium food on my boys, since I knew they were going to be tall, I wanted their bones strong.

Comment

Hopefully it's not broken, keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
              X