Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ate candies from under the microwave, am I doomed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate candies from under the microwave, am I doomed ?

I spilled a bunch of m and ms and they were stuck under our microwave for a couple of week. I had ds lift it up and I ate them ... think they're flavored with radiation as well as the colorful coating ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: I ate candies from under the microwave, am I doomed ?

Too late now Chocolate Moose...LOL!!!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Yep, I think you're doomed. Hope they were good.

Comment

Let us know what it feels like to be able to glow in the dark!!! Especially at Halloween time! hehe
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

That's kinda gross, CM! Don't you hate it when you can't find any chocolate except under the microwave??? lol
          I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

A womans got to do what a womans got to do to get their chocolate fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I think you will be ok if your husband didn't scrape off any lead base paint that the m's were stuck to. Then you might have a law suite glowing. LOL

Comment

if you are totally postive you do not have bugs or roaches of any kind what so ever then i think you are going to be ok.

actually why would you eat candy that has sat out that long?

not just the chance of a bug but dust, icky's, radation, kitchen ick flying around landing on them.
                would you eat a peanut that was found in the butt crack seat of the car?
                never mind don't answer that.

i think you are doomed. a gonner for sure
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by CrabbyMcClaw View Post
                  That's kinda gross, CM!
                  Hey, we have the same initials!!

Stella, I'm sure ChocolateMoose has a cleaning lady, like I do, who cleans under the microwave and refrigerator so that any foodstuffs may be retrieved at any time!
                  I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

you guys !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrabbyMcClaw View Post
                      Hey, we have the same initials!!

Stella, I'm sure ChocolateMoose has a cleaning lady, like I do, who cleans under the microwave and refrigerator so that any foodstuffs may be retrieved at any time!

it is called a five second rule, not a 5 DAY rule
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

This is so funny! I am cleaning out my kitchen cupboards and found 8 large milk chocolate chips in a mug - and I wolfed them immediately.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with eating candy that has been sitting under the microwave. So you glow in the dark for a while, no big deal. LOL

Comment

You LIGHT up My Life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

i found a few more when i was tidying up the pantry shelves guess what i did with them ?

Comment

Working...
                              X