Folger's Coffee Drinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folger's Coffee Drinkers

I have bought Folger's coffee off and on for many years. I flip-flop back and forth between that and Maxwell House. I've always really liked Folger's but, now all of a sudden it tastes like 'poop' to me. Has anyone else noticed a difference in taste of this coffee brand too? I've bought a biggy-size tub of it and now I don't think I will be able to get thru the whole thing
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: Folger's Coffee Drinkers

Folgers is what I always buy...have not noticed any difference...still my favorite.

Comment

I always put the tiniest pinch of salt in my coffee, it helps smooth it out. Try that before you throw out an entire can.
      A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I used the instant Folgers.. other kinds just don't do it for me.

Comment

Generally I buy coffee beans - a mix I make up at the time (different all the time). However, if I buy pre-ground coffee I like Folgers or Nabob. Also, I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on the grounds before dripping through

Comment

I buy store brand sometimes and I put cinnamon in the grounds.

Comment

We generally buy Community Coffee online.
              A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I'd like to try the cinnamon! I love cinnamon.
                Maybe I need to clean out my coffee machine or maybe just buy a new one,,,it is not even a year old.
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

You really only need a small amount of cinnamon. It really smooths otu the taste of the coffee. However, if you put in too much cinnamon you have the wonderful taste of cinnamon in your coffee as well - you cannot lose.

Comment

I cannot tell you exactly how much cinnamon I use, I have never measured,but it's enough, that I can taste the cinnamon.

Comment

You know what?
                      It probably is the fact that you need to clean your coffee maker.....
                      I love the cinnamon idea!
                      Salt softens your water, and makes it sweeter....
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I usually don't buy Folger's, but since I moved I bought a box of Folger's singles. It's ok, but I'm not really a connoisseur of coffee - I'm a flavored liquid creamer girl! As long as I've got strong coffee and a good creamer, I don't care about the coffee too much!
                        I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

I havent noticed a change in Folgers taste, but I am not brand loyal when it comes to coffee. I love it all, so I buy whatevers on sale for everyday use. For special occasions, I buy beans and grind them here at home.

Comment

You can throw a cinnamon stick into the carafe while the coffee is brewing and just leave it in for a little bit and it adds such a good cinnamon taste. It is great on a cold winter day.

Comment

Originally posted by mgsmallen View Post
                              You can throw a cinnamon stick into the carafe while the coffee is brewing and just leave it in for a little bit and it adds such a good cinnamon taste. It is great on a cold winter day.
                              What a great idea, I just use the powdered cinnamon, I have to try that

Comment

Working...
                              X