dancing with the stars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing with the stars.

who was your favorite..who do you think will go home..

i liked warren and lance..who's going home..probably susan lucci..although cloris should be leaving..but she's a fan favorite..

Re: dancing with the stars.

I didn't see it all, but I think cloris will go home--like Springer the novelty is wearing off!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Cloris is not a contender - she is there strictly for comic relief

Comment

I'm rooting for Warren.. It'll be a toss up between Cloris and Susan.

Comment

Boy, Carrie Anne laid it on the line last night didn't she when she stated on reviewing Cloris' performance "for this we lost Toni Braxton"?

Comment

I'm not too fond of Warren Sapp's dancing ability.

I really want Brooke to Win and go up against Lance.
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

That woman judge can be cruel. There is no excuse for her mouth . If people are voting for Cloris what else can they do but keep her. I hope she doesn't have a heart attack. She has done wonders for a lady her age. The replacement judge is a gentleman and nice to have.

Comment

I too, thought Carrie Ann comments to Cloris was very rude. I do agree it is past time for Cloris to go home. The guest judge was a very nice change. I can't wait to see him dance tonight. (can't think of his name) I hope Brooke and Derrick win this year, but do agree there are others that are getting better and better every week.

Ann

Comment

I'm losing my interest very quickly this season.The only thing I liked the first few shows was to see the different celebs and how quickly they each were able to catch on......or not.

Cloris is amazing at her age, but it's MHO that keeping her even for comic relief is VERY old and boring now. And I don't like that no matter what the judges think with their scores of who the better dancers are, it seems to me that the fan base can totally manipulate and have more power on the final outcome.

So just like needing to scroll on by on a message board, I'm choosing to click on past DWTS with my remote!!! LOL
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I agree with you all about Cloris and about Carrie Ann's comments. The thing is that someone had to put her on the show and I'm sure they knew she would never be a contender. I am so disappointed with Susan Lucci. I thought she would be so much better. What about the new judge giving Brooke a 10. I think he just lusted her I love Lance and Lacey and Julianne and her partner which I can't think of his name--(I'm having a brain fart)

Comment

Cody is Julianne's partner.. He will be at a disadvantage having Edyta as his new partner while Julianne recovers from her surgery today.

Comment

Working...
                      X