Wednesday....Hump Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday....Hump Day

Good morning all! Only 7 more days and no political ads!!! How is everyone this morning? I am doing ok today--not bitchin about anything. That is excellent for me.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday....Hump Day

Good Morning , Happy Hump Day ! Another nice day in the making. Yes, next week this time, it's over, one way or another, we will have a new President elected.
    Hair & Nail day today for me, lunch after that and maybe some shopping, got to keep this economy going, right. LOL

Comment

BOOOO... dentist for me today. Should be good when I go to the literacy center to work w/ my 12-year-old Russian girl who needs to see how I pronounce certain words... and me w/ a numb and leaning left side of my face! ha ha ha

Packing for a week's trip to PA... wedding dress shopping for middle DD!! woo hoo!!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

AND....I'm stuck here at work! No humping for me!!

Comment

Good Morning...woke up to some light snow in Rochester where we are staying ( I can't wait to get home on Sat). Today I'm just working from the hotel room and when DH gets back from training we'll go to dinner.

Have a wonderful day!

Luvs - How fun...shopping for a Wedding Dress w/ your daughter.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I want to go with Sabine...wahhhhhh!
            I am humping over the stove and oven today cleaning and then the usual tamale making. I have been doing a lot of baking lately, but that has come to a complete halt. I have a heating element out on the bottom part of the oven...will have to make a trip to Lowe's....
            Sure can't complain about the weather...it's nothing short of perfect!
            I hope you all have a fabulous day today! Hugs & kisses to you all!!!!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-Ro View Post
              Luvs - How fun...shopping for a Wedding Dress w/ your daughter.
              Actually, this trip had better be wedding dress BUYING... wedding's in 6 months. Plus, both her bridesmaids will be there... so it's time to find their dresses as well! Mine will have to wait till I am more successful on this danged diet!! ha ha

I posted my fave photo of her the last time we shopped and she was so tired (those dresses are HEAVY) that she "sat down" in the dress... it was the "poofy" Cinderella dress she tried on for her mom:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/luvs2eat/weddingdresses035.jpg
              Last edited by luvs2eat; 10-29-2008, 09:10 AM.
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I remember that pic. She's such a pretty girl!!!

Sis, it's hump day, your getting humped on the stove.... doesn't that get hot??? (no pun intended) (well maybe a little) (no, ok, alot)

Comment

I'm still floating about meeting Guy last night.
                  Got DS home from school and he wanted to nap right away (unusual for him).
                  Have SOOOOOO much to do, but not motivated enough.
                  BRRRRRRR COLD today...horrible rain all day yesterday so cold front came in...

Comment

Working...
                  X