Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you be buying martha stewarts new cookbook..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will you be buying martha stewarts new cookbook..

she has a new cookbook teaching you basic cooking..techniques that sort of thing..are you interested in her new book..i have her baking cookbook i've baked a few things in her book and so far my family loves it..

Re: will you be buying martha stewarts new cookbook..

I won't be buying it--not a fan of hers.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I won't be buying it either.

Comment

NO.........

Comment

Not a fan.
          A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

No, her cooking involves too many specialized ingredients for me. I have enough foo-foo cookbooks.

Comment

I don't mind Martha at all and I'm not saying I know EVERYTHING about cooking or baking.......but I think I'm probably way beyond the basics. However, what I might do is go to my local Borders Book Store & Coffee Cafe, order a nice latte and sit there on those nice cozy couches (the kind that sink you so low you have trouble getting up) and read the book for FREE!!!!! It's a new favorite thing for DH & I to do once in awhile on rainy weekends!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

..... um... no
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

No, if I haven't learned the basics by now it is doubtful her book would help.

Comment

I am like Krubinic. On a boring evening DH and I go to Barnes and Noble and try to get a chussy chair and look thru some books. If I found it helpful then I would purchase it.

Comment

Originally posted by krubinic View Post
                      I don't mind Martha at all and I'm not saying I know EVERYTHING about cooking or baking.......but I think I'm probably way beyond the basics. However, what I might do is go to my local Borders Book Store & Coffee Cafe, order a nice latte and sit there on those nice cozy couches (the kind that sink you so low you have trouble getting up) and read the book for FREE!!!!! It's a new favorite thing for DH & I to do once in awhile on rainy weekends!
                      Got to love those Border's stores or you could get the book from you local library and take it home to enjoy ......free !

Comment

uh...no.

I bought Guys book, but I met him...oh I'm sorry...let me pick up that name I just dropped

Comment

Working...
                        X