Heres my furniture:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres my furniture:

Remeber I told you we FINALLY bought a dining room set on our vacation (after 10yrs of marraige)? Well here are pics of it from the store we bought it from:

Hutch: http://www.peacefulvalleyfurniture.com/local/component.asp?id=OEW56
    Table (and Hutch): http://www.peacefulvalleyfurniture.com/local/component.asp?id=DUTHER
    and the Chairs: http://www.peacefulvalleyfurniture.com/local/component.asp?id=OEW20A
    (all arm chairs)

Re: Heres my furniture:

THOSE ARE SO PRETTY, I'M JEALOUS!!! . ALL HAND MADE BY THE AMISH RIGHT? THEY'LL LAST A LIFETIME AND MORE!! YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOR THEM AFTER YA'LL ARE GONE YOU KNOW!

Comment

HA! DH and I thought about that...I can see it now....

Yes, all hand made by the amish. works of art really...NOTHING around her even comes CLOSE to the quality we saw in Lancaster that weekend.

Comment

Oh it is so beautiful!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

They are beautiful and that store in Lancaster is awesome.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy!!!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Beautiful. Will you get the furniture in time for Thanksgiving dinner?

Comment

Very, very nice, sewcute! You must be so excited! Enjoy your beautiful new furniture
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Beautiful furniture and handmade too!!! Did you have your first dinner yet? Enjoy

Comment

Beeeeyootiful!! Absolutely gorgeous.. I am green with envy!!
                    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!! You have good taste...I say that because my china hutch except for the three drawers on the bottom is almost identical. . I have three doors across mine. My table is the double pedestal too.But my chairs are low back. It is oak but the stain is more of a walnut color. BTW Mine was made by Keller furniture,I think they were in Indiana when we ordered ours. and my set is will be 42 yrs old in May.I know you will enjoy this set. I'm so happy for you.Oh! and Iwas married 11 yrs.before I got mine
                      I organize chores into catagories.
                      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very nice! Congratulations on your new furniture - how exciting!!
                          I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

I am so happy for you!
                            It is lovely!
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Thank you all!!!

Unfortunately I will NOT have it for Thanksgiving...
                              I MIGHT have it for Christmas Eve (which would be great becuase I uually have 25-30peeps on Christmas Eve)!
                              Because it is hand-made and to your specifications, they dont make it until you order it. So it takes anywhere from 8-12weeks.

I CANT WAIT!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store!!! We wanted a "REAL" set...so we waited til we could afford what we wanted. And then we found it! It was a great price, and of great quality! Who can argue with that?

I do hope to have it for YEARS! I can only imagine the dinners and discussions that will happen over this table!!! OH...I am about to wet myself with excitment

Comment

Working...
                              X