question about posting.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about posting.....

after posting a comment, I have to go all the way back to Copykat Chat Forums to the beginning, or either keep hitting the back, back, back button step by step.......why? Isn't there a simpler way to just post on something, then go back to the copykatchat forum I was at? rather than all the way back to the beginning?
    Frustrating me to not wanting to post anymore..............too much time........

wow........just hit the QUOTE button for the first time......always wondered how people did that...........geez.........so much still to learn.......

Re: question about posting.....

BUMP for an answer. I was wondering the same thing.. The quickest way I found so far is scrolling down to "forum jump"... Then clicking on chat.. Takes me back to the main page.

Comment

I know, seems to be a simpler way. I always wished there was something at the bottom of the page too so you don't always have to go to the Copykat Chat Forums at the top.....unless I'm totally missing out on something and doing it wrong???
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Either at the top of the page where it lists the forum names that your under it's in the very first box at the top looks like this Copykat Chat Forums > CopyKat Chat > CopyKat Chat if you click on the last one it takes you back to the chat forum. Or you can go all the way to the bottom and there is a forum jump box that you can just go to the forum you want without having to go to the main copykat page.

I hope that isn't to confusing
        ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

you can click on the little down arrow by the Back button. It will take you back to chat, although your post will not show up.
          Last edited by AllieK; 10-30-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Right, Allie, you have to submit your post at the bottom, then do what Tami said. Don't click on where it says forums, but all the way to the right where it says CopyKatChat, and it will refresh and take you back to the Chat page.
            I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
            X