How come the links don't link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come the links don't link?

On all the other boards I go to, all you have to do is click on a link that someone posts and it opens up. On this board, however, that doesn't work......at least not for me - I always have to copy and paste (which means I usually don't bother to cut and paste -"I'll do that later" syndrome- and miss out on some things). Am I not seeing something I should see? Or is it just a flaw of this board? If there's a magic button somewhere, can someone please share? TIA!!

Re: How come the links don't link?

there is a magic button.
    but it's something only the board owner can do, this board is not set up to allow that feature.

on this board, it is copy and paste, and please do so, that way you are not missing anything.

you have to realize there are a million message boards out there, with many many features available for them. on all of them, it's up to the board owner to decide what features they want. it's much like visiting someone's house. you wouldn't walk in and say where's your tv, everyone else's house i go to has a tv. haha
    this board does have a tv, or a microwave. but it does have lights.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Re: How come the links don't link?

I think I remember Stephanie saying something about board safety, and viruses...but don't hold me to that.

Comment

Working...
      X